HK II; Muscle form hexokinase
- Product No.SED352Hu
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)
- Sample TypeSerum, plasma, tissue homogenates and other biological fluids
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length3h
- Detection Range31.25-2000pg/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 14.3pg/mL.
This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Hexokinase 2 (HK2).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Hexokinase 2 (HK2) and analogues was observed.
- ApplicationsEnzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- Format 48T96T 96T*5 96T*10 96T*100
- FOB US$ 490US$ 700 US$ 3150 US$ 5950 US$ 49000
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Hexokinase 2 (HK2) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Hexokinase 2 (HK2) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Hexokinase 2 (HK2) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Hexokinase 2 (HK2) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Hexokinase 2 (HK2) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 15-25 minutes at 37°C;
8. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
The test principle applied in this kit is Sandwich enzyme immunoassay. The microtiter plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Hexokinase 2 (HK2). Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microtiter plate wells with a biotin-conjugated antibody specific to Hexokinase 2 (HK2). Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. After TMB substrate solution is added, only those wells that contain Hexokinase 2 (HK2), biotin-conjugated antibody and enzyme-conjugated Avidin will exhibit a change in color. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated by the addition of sulphuric acid solution and the color change is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450nm ± 10nm. The concentration of Hexokinase 2 (HK2) in the samples is then determined by comparing the O.D. of the samples to the standard curve.
- Single-component Reagents Offer
- Lysis Buffer for Cells and Tissue Offer
- Primary Cells Customized Service Offer
- Total Protein/DNA/RNA Extract Customized Service Offer
- Disease Model Customized Service Offer
- Serums Customized Service Offer
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service Offer
- Activation Reagent Offer
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPD352Hu01Recombinant Hexokinase 2 (HK2): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- Recombinant proteinRPD352Hu02Recombinant Hexokinase 2 (HK2): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAD352Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Hexokinase 2 (HK2): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Polyclonal antibodyPAD352Hu02Polyclonal Antibody to Hexokinase 2 (HK2): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Monoclonal antibodyMAD352Hu21Monoclonal Antibody to Hexokinase 2 (HK2): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Sandwich ELISASED352HuELISA Kit for Hexokinase 2 (HK2): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection