- Product No.AEB028Hu
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- Sample TypeSerum, plasma and other biological fluids.
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length2h, 30min
- Detection Range3.12-200ng/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 1.27ng/mL.
- Specificity This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Albumin (ALB).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Albumin (ALB) and analogues was observed.
- ApplicationsEnzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antibody Detection
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 560US$ 800US$ 3600US$ 6800US$ 56000
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of Albumin (ALB) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Albumin (ALB) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Albumin (ALB) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Albumin (ALB) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Albumin (ALB) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
5. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 15-25 minutes at 37°C;
6. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
The microtiter plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antigen. Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microtiter plate wells with a Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP)-conjugated secondary antibody. After TMB substrate solution is added, those wells that contain Albumin (ALB) will exhibit a change in color. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated by the addition of sulphuric acid solution and the color change is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450nm ± 10nm. The concentration of Albumin (ALB) in the samples is then determined by comparing the O.D. of the samples to the standard curve.
- Simvastatin Reduces Endotoxin-Induced Acute Lung Injury by Decreasing Neutrophil Recruitment and Radical FormationPubMed: 22701728
- Albumin administration protects against bilirubin-induced auditory brainstem dysfunction in Gunn rat pupsOnlinelibrary: liv.12219
- Adjunctive corticosteroid therapy improves lung immunopathology and survival during severe secondary pneumococcal pneumonia in micePubmed: 24273183
- Increased Circulating Levels of Vitamin D Binding Protein in MS PatientsPubmed:25590278
- The wnt/β-catenin signaling pathway participates in rhein ameliorating kidney injury in DN micePubMed: 26346164
- Collecting Protein Biomarkers in Breath Using Electret Filters: A Preliminary Method on New Technical Model and Human StudyPubmed:26934615
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Natural proteinNPB028Hu01Native Albumin (ALB): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- Recombinant proteinRPB028Hu01Recombinant Albumin (ALB): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- Eukaryotic proteinEPB028Hu51Eukaryotic Albumin (ALB): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP; CoIP; EMSA; Reporter Assays; Purification; Amine Reactive Labeling.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAB028Hu07Polyclonal Antibody to Albumin (ALB): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Polyclonal antibodyPAB028Hu05Polyclonal Antibody to Albumin (ALB): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Labelled antibodyLAB028Hu71Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Albumin (ALB): IHC;WB;ELISA
- Labelled antibodyLAB028Hu81FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Albumin (ALB): IHC;ICC;IF;WB
- Monoclonal antibodyMAB028Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Albumin (ALB): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Antibody ELISAAEB028HuELISA Kit for Anti-Albumin Antibody (Anti-ALB): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antibody Detection
- High-sensitive ELISAHEB028HuHigh Sensitive ELISA Kit for Albumin (ALB): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection
- Competition ELISACEB028HuELISA Kit for Albumin (ALB): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection
- Protein, Antibody, Assaykit, ServiceACB028HuCLIA Kit for Anti-Albumin Antibody (Anti-ALB): Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antibody Detection
- Competition CLIACCB028HuCLIA Kit for Albumin (ALB): Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection