BCL2L4; Bax Zeta; Apoptosis regulator BAX; Bcl-2-like protein 4
- Product No.SEB343Hu
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- Sample Typeserum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates and other biological fluids
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length3h
- Detection Range0.78-50ng/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 0.32ng/mL.
- Specificity This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Bcl2 Associated X Protein (Bax).No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Bcl2 Associated X Protein (Bax) and analogues was observed.
- ApplicationsEnzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 48T96T 96T*5 96T*10 96T*100 Ensure in stock; if not, free redo!
- FOB US$ 466.00 US$ 665.00 US$ 2,993.00 US$ 5,653.00 US$ 46,550.00
- Quantity Add to Cart Distributors
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Bcl2 Associated X Protein (Bax) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Bcl2 Associated X Protein (Bax) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Bcl2 Associated X Protein (Bax) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Bcl2 Associated X Protein (Bax) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Bcl2 Associated X Protein (Bax) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
8. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
The test principle applied in this kit is Sandwich enzyme immunoassay. The microtiter plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Bcl2 Associated X Protein (Bax). Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microtiter plate wells with a biotin-conjugated antibody specific to Bcl2 Associated X Protein (Bax). Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. After TMB substrate solution is added, only those wells that contain Bcl2 Associated X Protein (Bax), biotin-conjugated antibody and enzyme-conjugated Avidin will exhibit a change in color. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated by the addition of sulphuric acid solution and the color change is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450nm ± 10nm. The concentration of Bcl2 Associated X Protein (Bax) in the samples is then determined by comparing the O.D. of the samples to the standard curve.
- Neurotoxic effect of lead on rats: Relationship to ApoptosisNCBI: PMC3883608
- Effects of hepatocyte growth factor in myocarditis rats induced by immunization with porcine cardiac myosinPubmed: 24327573
- Cu (II) (PICOLINYL-L-TRYPTOPHAN)2 AS AN EFFECIENT MULTIFUNCTIONAL RADIOPROTECTORAsj-oa: Source
- Inhibition of small HA fragment activity and stimulation of A2A adenosine receptor pathway limit apoptosis and reduce cartilage damage in experimental arthritisPubmed:25511416
- The combined treatment with novel platinum(II) complex and anti-MUC1 increases apoptotic response in MDA-MB-231 breast cancer cellsPubMed: 26112902
- Inhibition of small HA fragment activity and stimulation of A2APubMed: 25511416
- Hepatoprotective Effects of Rubus idaeus L. Leaves against CCl4-Induced Liver Injury via Antioxidant, Anti-inflammatory and Antiapoptotic Mechanismsopenview:626440
- In Vivo Characterization of ARN14140, a Memantine/Galantamine-Based Multi-Target Compound for Alzheimer's Diseasepubmed:27609215