BMP2A; BMP-2A; Hemochromatosis Modifier
- Product No.SEA013Hu
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- Sample Typeserum, plasma, tissue homogenates and other biological fluids
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length3h
- Detection Range62.5-1000pg/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 25.1pg/mL.
- Specificity This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Bone Morphogenetic Protein 2 (BMP2).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Bone Morphogenetic Protein 2 (BMP2) and analogues was observed.
- ApplicationsEnzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 441US$ 630US$ 2835US$ 5355US$ 44100
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Bone Morphogenetic Protein 2 (BMP2) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Bone Morphogenetic Protein 2 (BMP2) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Bone Morphogenetic Protein 2 (BMP2) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Bone Morphogenetic Protein 2 (BMP2) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Bone Morphogenetic Protein 2 (BMP2) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
8. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
The test principle applied in this kit is Sandwich enzyme immunoassay. The microtiter plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Bone Morphogenetic Protein 2 (BMP2). Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microtiter plate wells with a biotin-conjugated antibody specific to Bone Morphogenetic Protein 2 (BMP2). Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. After TMB substrate solution is added, only those wells that contain Bone Morphogenetic Protein 2 (BMP2), biotin-conjugated antibody and enzyme-conjugated Avidin will exhibit a change in color. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated by the addition of sulphuric acid solution and the color change is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450nm ± 10nm. The concentration of Bone Morphogenetic Protein 2 (BMP2) in the samples is then determined by comparing the O.D. of the samples to the standard curve.
- Chronic exposure to low concentrations of strontium 90 affects bone physiology but not the hematopoietic system in miceWiley: Source
- A Combinatorial Relative Mass Value Evaluation of Endogenous Bioactive Proteins in Three-Dimensional Cultured Nucleus Pulposus Cells of Herniated Intervertebral Discs: Identification of Potential Target Proteins for Gene Therapeutic ApproachesPlosone: Source
- Effect of transplantation of BMP-2-induced bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells on myocardial infarction of rats after reperfusionSource
- PDGF-AA promotes osteogenic differentiation and migration of mesenchymal stem cell by down-regulating PDGFRα and derepressing BMP-Smad1/5/8 signalingPubmed:25470749
- Negative effect of serotonin–norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor therapy on rat bone tissue after orchidectomyPubMed: 25934570
- Effect of Mirtazapine on Rat Bone Tissue after OrchidectomyPubMed: 25871861
- Titanium with Nanotopography Induces Osteoblast Differentiation by Regulating Endogenous Bone Morphogenetic Protein Expression and Signaling PathwayPubMed: 26681207
- Sustained dual release of placental growth factor-2 and bone morphogenic protein-2 from heparin-based nanocomplexes for direct osteogenesisPubmed:27042064
- EFFECTS OF FLUORIDE ON THE EXPRESSION OF BMP-2 AND SMAD1 IN RAT OSTEOBLASTS IN VITROfiles:p013-022
- Unveiling the interactions among BMPR-2, ALK-1 and 5-HTT genes in the pathophysiology of HAPEPubmed:27196063
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Active proteinAPA013Hu01Active Bone Morphogenetic Protein 2 (BMP2): Cell culture; Activity Assays.
- Recombinant proteinRPA013Hu02Recombinant Bone Morphogenetic Protein 2 (BMP2): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Recombinant proteinRPA013Hu01Recombinant Bone Morphogenetic Protein 2 (BMP2): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA013Hu02Polyclonal Antibody to Bone Morphogenetic Protein 2 (BMP2): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA013Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Bone Morphogenetic Protein 2 (BMP2): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Monoclonal antibodyMAA013Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Bone Morphogenetic Protein 2 (BMP2): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Sandwich ELISASEA013HuELISA Kit for Bone Morphogenetic Protein 2 (BMP2): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- Sandwich CLIASCA013HuCLIA Kit for Bone Morphogenetic Protein 2 (BMP2): Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.