Cys-C; Cystatin C; Gamma Trace; Post-Gamma-Globulin; Neuroendocrine Basic Polypeptide; Amyloid Angiopathy And Cerebral Hemorrhage
- Product No.SEA896Hu
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- Sample TypeSerum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids.
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length3h
- Detection Range1.56-100ng/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 0.67ng/mL.
This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Cystatin 3 (CST3).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Cystatin 3 (CST3) and analogues was observed.
- ApplicationsEnzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- Format 48T96T 96T*5 96T*10 96T*100
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 445
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2003
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3783
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 31150
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Cystatin 3 (CST3) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Cystatin 3 (CST3) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Cystatin 3 (CST3) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Cystatin 3 (CST3) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Cystatin 3 (CST3) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
8. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
The test principle applied in this kit is Sandwich enzyme immunoassay. The microtiter plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Cystatin 3 (CST3). Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microtiter plate wells with a biotin-conjugated antibody specific to Cystatin 3 (CST3). Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. After TMB substrate solution is added, only those wells that contain Cystatin 3 (CST3), biotin-conjugated antibody and enzyme-conjugated Avidin will exhibit a change in color. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated by the addition of sulphuric acid solution and the color change is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450nm ± 10nm. The concentration of Cystatin 3 (CST3) in the samples is then determined by comparing the O.D. of the samples to the standard curve.
- The Renal Effects of Vanadate Exposure: Potential Biomarkers and Oxidative Stress as a Mechanism of Functional Renal Disorders—Preliminary StudiesHindawi: 740105
- Endothelial dysfunction and renal fibrosis in endotoxemia-induced oliguric kidney injury: possible role of LPS-binding proteinPubmed:25261195
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPA896Hu01Recombinant Cystatin 3 (CST3): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA896Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Cystatin 3 (CST3): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Labelled antibodyLAA896Hu71Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Cystatin 3 (CST3): WB; IHC; ICC.
- Monoclonal antibodyMAA896Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Cystatin 3 (CST3): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Monoclonal antibodyMAA896Hu24Monoclonal Antibody to Cystatin 3 (CST3): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Monoclonal antibodyMAA896Hu26Monoclonal Antibody to Cystatin 3 (CST3): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Monoclonal antibodyMAA896Hu21Monoclonal Antibody to Cystatin 3 (CST3): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Labelled antibodyLAA896Hu74Biotin-Linked Monoclonal Antibody to Cystatin 3 (CST3): WB; IHC; ICC.
- Labelled antibodyLAA896Hu76Biotin-Linked Monoclonal Antibody to Cystatin 3 (CST3): WB; IHC; ICC.
- Sandwich ELISASEA896HuELISA Kit for Cystatin 3 (CST3): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- Sandwich CLIASCA896HuCLIA Kit for Cystatin 3 (CST3): Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.
- Antibody PairPSA896Hu01Antibody Pair for Cystatin 3 (CST3): ELISA; CLIA; ELISPOT; Luminex; Immunochromatography and other Immunoassays.
- Assay Kit DIY MaterialsKSA896Hu01ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Cystatin 3 (CST3): Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".