ALRH; BHR1; P600; IL-13; NC30
- Product No.SEA060Hu
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- Sample Typeserum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length3h
- Detection Range15.6-1000pg/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 6.5pg/mL.
- Specificity This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Interleukin 13 (IL13).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Interleukin 13 (IL13) and analogues was observed.
- ApplicationsEnzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 441
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 630
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 2835
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 5355
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 44100
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Interleukin 13 (IL13) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Interleukin 13 (IL13) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Interleukin 13 (IL13) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Interleukin 13 (IL13) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Interleukin 13 (IL13) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
8. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
The test principle applied in this kit is Sandwich enzyme immunoassay. The microtiter plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Interleukin 13 (IL13). Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microtiter plate wells with a biotin-conjugated antibody specific to Interleukin 13 (IL13). Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. After TMB substrate solution is added, only those wells that contain Interleukin 13 (IL13), biotin-conjugated antibody and enzyme-conjugated Avidin will exhibit a change in color. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated by the addition of sulphuric acid solution and the color change is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450nm ± 10nm. The concentration of Interleukin 13 (IL13) in the samples is then determined by comparing the O.D. of the samples to the standard curve.
- Systemic release of cytokines and heat shock proteins in porcine models of polytrauma and hemorrhagePubMed: PMC3383056
- Downregulation of SUMF2 gene in ovalbumin-induced rat model of allergic inflammationPubMed: 26722390
- Antiinflammatory Effect of N-Acetylcysteine Combined with Exogenous Surfactant in Meconium-Induced Lung InjuryPubmed:27283193
- Targeted inhibition of GATA-6 attenuates airway inflammation and remodeling by reCavia (Guinea pig )lating caveolin-1 through TLR2/MyD88/NF-ŚĘB in murine model of asthmaPubmed:27289030
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Active proteinAPA060Hu01Active Interleukin 13 (IL13): Cell culture; Activity Assays.
- Recombinant proteinRPA060Hu01Recombinant Interleukin 13 (IL13): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA060Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Interleukin 13 (IL13): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Monoclonal antibodyMAA060Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Interleukin 13 (IL13): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Sandwich ELISASEA060HuELISA Kit for Interleukin 13 (IL13): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.