IGIF; IL-1g; IL1F4; IL1-F4; Interferon-Gamma-Inducing Factor; Interleukin-1 Family Member 4; Iboctadekin; Interleukin-1 Gamma
- Product No.SEA064Hu
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- Sample Typeserum, plasma, urine, tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length3h
- Detection Range15.6-1000pg/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 5.9pg/mL.
This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Interleukin 18 (IL18).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Interleukin 18 (IL18) and analogues was observed.
- ApplicationsEnzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- Format 48T96T 96T*5 96T*10 96T*100
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 560
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2520
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 4760
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 39200
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Interleukin 18 (IL18) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Interleukin 18 (IL18) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Interleukin 18 (IL18) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Interleukin 18 (IL18) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Interleukin 18 (IL18) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
8. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
The test principle applied in this kit is Sandwich enzyme immunoassay. The microtiter plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Interleukin 18 (IL18). Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microtiter plate wells with a biotin-conjugated antibody specific to Interleukin 18 (IL18). Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. After TMB substrate solution is added, only those wells that contain Interleukin 18 (IL18), biotin-conjugated antibody and enzyme-conjugated Avidin will exhibit a change in color. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated by the addition of sulphuric acid solution and the color change is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450nm ± 10nm. The concentration of Interleukin 18 (IL18) in the samples is then determined by comparing the O.D. of the samples to the standard curve.
- Curcumin immune-mediated and anti-apoptotic mechanisms protect against renal ischemia/reperfusion and distant organ induced injuriesScienceDirect: S1567576911001068
- IL-18 overexpression promotes vascular inflammation and remodeling in a rat model of metabolic syndromeScienceDirect: S0021915009006200
- HIF-1α Is Essential for Effective PMN Bacterial Killing, Antimicrobial Peptide Production and Apoptosis in Pseudomonas aeruginosa KeratitisPlos: Source
- 中性粒细胞明胶酶相关脂质运载蛋白、肾损伤分子1和白介素18 在诊断心肺分流术后急性肾损伤中的意义Jcp-Sh:Source
- MicroRNA-30d regulates cardiomyocyte pyroptosis by directly targeting foxo3a in diabetic cardiomyopathyPubmed:Pmc4237254
- Cilostazol Renoprotective Effect: Modulation of PPAR-γ, NGAL, KIM-1 and IL-18 Underlies Its Novel Effect in a Model of Ischemia-ReperfusionPubmed:24816434
- Acute Kidney Injury after Using Contrast during Cardiac Catheterization in Children with Heart DiseasePubmed:25120320
- Protective Effect of Leaf Essential Oil fromPubMed: 25794175
- Inflammosome in the human endometrium: further step in the evaluation of the “maternal side”PubMed: 26474737
- GLUCAN-ENCAPSULATED SIRNA FOR TREATING TYPE 2 DIABETES MELLITUSy2016:0138028.html
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPA064Hu01Recombinant Interleukin 18 (IL18): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Active proteinAPA064Hu01Active Interleukin 18 (IL18): Cell culture; Activity Assays.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA064Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Interleukin 18 (IL18): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Labelled antibodyLAA064Hu71Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Interleukin 18 (IL18): WB; IHC; ICC.
- Labelled antibodyLAA064Hu81FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Interleukin 18 (IL18): WB; IHC; ICC; IF.
- Monoclonal antibodyMAA064Hu21Monoclonal Antibody to Interleukin 18 (IL18): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Sandwich ELISASEA064HuELISA Kit for Interleukin 18 (IL18): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- Sandwich CLIASCA064HuCLIA Kit for Interleukin 18 (IL18): Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.
- Assay Kit DIY MaterialsKSA064Hu01ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Interleukin 18 (IL18): Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".