MGI2-A; MGI2A; HGF; BSF2; HSF; IFNB2; B-Cell Stimulatory Factor-2; Hybridoma/Plasmacytoma Growth Factor; Hepatocyte Stimulating Factor; Cytotoxic T-Cell Differentiation Factor
- Product No.SEA079Hu
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- Sample Typeserum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length3h
- Detection Range7.8-500pg/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 3.2pg/mL.
This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Interleukin 6 (IL6).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Interleukin 6 (IL6) and analogues was observed.
- ApplicationsEnzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- Format 48T96T 96T*5 96T*10 96T*100
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 490
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2205
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 4165
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 34300
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Interleukin 6 (IL6) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Interleukin 6 (IL6) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Interleukin 6 (IL6) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Interleukin 6 (IL6) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Interleukin 6 (IL6) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
8. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
The test principle applied in this kit is Sandwich enzyme immunoassay. The microtiter plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Interleukin 6 (IL6). Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microtiter plate wells with a biotin-conjugated antibody specific to Interleukin 6 (IL6). Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. After TMB substrate solution is added, only those wells that contain Interleukin 6 (IL6), biotin-conjugated antibody and enzyme-conjugated Avidin will exhibit a change in color. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated by the addition of sulphuric acid solution and the color change is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450nm ± 10nm. The concentration of Interleukin 6 (IL6) in the samples is then determined by comparing the O.D. of the samples to the standard curve.
- Notochordal Cells Influence Gene Expression of Inflammatory Mediators of Annulus Fibrosus Cells in Proinflammatory Cytokines StimulationPubMed: PMC2916142
- Anti-Inflammatory Effect of Guan-Xin-Er-Hao via the Nuclear Factor-Kappa B Signaling Pathway in Rats with Acute Myocardial InfarctionJstage: source
- Low temperature of radiofrequency ablation at the target sites can facilitate rapid progression of residual hepatic VX2 carcinomaBioMed: 14795876
- Genetic repression of mouse VEGF expression regulates coagulation cascade.PubMed: 21086498
- Analysis of genetic markers for cardiovascular disorders in a portuguese population with familial hypercholesterolemiaUniversi: 49434630
- Serial cytokine levels during wound healing in rabbit maxillary sinus mucosaPubMed: 19958244
- Egr-1 decreases adipocyte insulin sensitivity by tilting PI3K/Akt and MAPK signal balance in miceNature: 2011277
- Soluble BAFF-R produced by decidual stromal cells plays an inhibitory role in monocytes and macrophages ScienceDirect: S1472648312001484
- The association of interleukin-16 polymorphisms with IL-16 serum levels and risk of colorectal and gastric cancerOxfordJournals: source
- Plasma SFRP5 levels are decreased in Chinese subjects with obesity and type 2 diabetes and negatively correlated with parameters of insulin resistancePubMed: 23290274
- Synthesis and inflammatory response of a novel silk fibroin scaffold containing BMP7 adenovirus for bone regenerationPubMed: 22796416
- The change of serum level of pigment epithelium-derived factor in coronary heart diseaseBmj: Source
- Enhanced tumor growth after portal vein embolization in a rabbit tumor modelPubMed: 23149224
- Efficient intracellular delivery of siRNA with a safe multitargeted lipid-based nanoplatformPubMed: 23394132
- New Method to Isolate and Culture Rat Kupffer CellsPubMed: PMC3743898
- Recombinant Adiponectin Ameliorates Liver Ischemia Reperfusion Injury via Activating the AMPK/eNOS PathwayPubMed: PMC3676360
- Molecular Effects of Doxycycline Treatment on Pterygium as Revealed by Massive Transcriptome SequencingPubMed: PMC3378547
- A bone-seeking clone exhibits different biological properties from the ACHN parental human renal cell carcinoma in vivo and in vitroPubMed: PMC3583590
- Shuangtengbitong tincture treatment of collagen-induced arthritis via downregulation of the expression of IL-6, IL-8, TNF-α and NF-κBPubMed: PMC3570159
- Inflammation influence on the formation of endothelial dysfunction in hypertensive patients caused by obesityKnmu: Source
- Effects of Saw Palmetto Extract on Urodynamic Parameters, Bladder Muscarinic and Purinergic Receptors and Urinary Cytokines in Rats with Cyclophosphamide-Induced CystitisOnlinelibrary: luts.12015
- The effect of different dietary levels of vitamin E and selenium on antioxidant status and immunological markers in serum of laying hensPubmed: 23971202
- Ixora coccinea down Regulate the Inflammation-Associated Prostaglandins (PGE-2), Nitric Oxide (NO) and Cytokines Production in LPS-Stimulated RAW 264.7 MacrophageJnronline: Source
- Monocyte chemotactic protein-1 and other inflammatory parameters in Bernese Mountain dogs with disseminated histiocytic sarcomaPubmed: 23992872
- Effect of α-Linolenic Acid on Streptozotocin-induced Diabetic Retinopathy Indices In VivoPubmed: 24120388
- Inflammatory markers and haptoglobin polymorphism in Saudi with non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus.Pubmed: 23283045
- Intracranial injection of recombinant stromal-derived factor-1 alpha (SDF-1α) attenuates traumatic brain injury in rats.Pubmed: 24352531
- Identification of compounds from the water soluble extract of Cinnamomum cassia barks and their inhibitory effects against high-glucose-induced mesangial cells.Pubmed: 24013407
- Megakaryocytic leukemia 1 (MKL1) regulates hypoxia induced pulmonary hypertension in rats.Pubmed: 24647044
- Immunogenic alteration in laparoscopic common bile duct exploration.Pubmed: 24239148
- Repeated open endotracheal suctioning causes gradual desaturation but does not exacerbate lung injury compared to closed endotracheal suctioning in a rabbit model of ARDS.Pubmed: 24308643
- Budesonide added to modified porcine surfactant Curosurf may additionally improve the lung functions in meconium aspiration syndrome.Pubmed: 2432969
- Bioactive compounds from Cornus officinalis fruits and their effects on diabetic nephropathyScienceDirect: S0378874114002414
- HIF-1α Is Essential for Effective PMN Bacterial Killing, Antimicrobial Peptide Production and Apoptosis in Pseudomonas aeruginosa KeratitisPlos: Source
- Nanocomposites of bio-based hyperbranched polyurethane/funtionalized MWCNT as non-immunogenic, osteoconductive, biodegradable and biocompatible scaffolds in bone tissue engineeringRsc: Source
- A new signal amplification strategy of photoelectrochemical immunoassay for highly sensitive interleukin-6 detection based on TiO2/CdS/CdSe dual co-sensitized structureScienceDirect: S0956566314001924
- Anti-inflammatory Effect of Euphorbia hirta Leaf Extract in Rats and Modulation of Inflammation-Associated Prostaglandins (PGE-2) and Nitric Oxide (NO) Expression in RAW264.7 MacrophageIngentaconnect: Source
- Immunosuppression abrogates resistance of young rabbits to Rabbit Haemorrhagic Disease (RHD)Biomedcentral: Source
- Dipeptidyl peptidase-4 inhibitor ameliorates early renal injury through its anti-inflammatory action in a rat model of type 1 diabetesPubmed: 24342619
- L-ARGININE, BUT NOT L-NAME PROTECTS AGAINST LIVER INJURY INDUCED BY EXPERIMENTAL ISCHEMIA-REPERFUSIONTdmu:Source
- Effect of High Pressure-Volume and Low Pressure-Volume Mechanical Ventilation on Plasma Concentrations of Inflammatory Markers in Horses during General …Org:Source
- Treatment with Carnitine Enhances Bone Fracture Healing under Osteoporotic and/or Inflammatory ConditionsWiley:Source
- Biophysico-chemical interfacial attributes of Fe3O4 decorated MWCNT nanohybrid/bio-based hyperbranched polyurethane nanocomposite: an antibacterial wound healing material with controlled drug release potentialRsc:Source
- Ginsenosides Rg1 from Panax ginseng: A Potential Therapy for Acute Liver Failure Patients?Pubmed:Pmc4241314
- Margaritaria discoidea (Euphorbiaceae) stem bark extract attenuates allergy and Freund's adjuvant-induced arthritis in rodentsPubmed:Pmc3996754
- MRTF-A steers an epigenetic complex to activate endothelin-induced pro-inflammatory transcription in vascular smooth muscle cellsPubmed:Pmc4176337
- Increased serum levels of lipocalin-1 and-2 in patients with stable chronic obstructive pulmonary diseasePubmed:Pmc4043430
- Megakaryocytic Leukemia 1 (MKL1) Regulates Hypoxia Induced Pulmonary Hypertension in RatsPubmed:Pmc3960100
- Intracranial injection of recombinant stromal-derived factor-1 alpha (SDF-1α) attenuates traumatic brain injury in ratsPubmed:24352531
- Effects of honokiol on sepsis-induced acute kidney injury in an experimental model of sepsis in ratsPubmed:24531855
- Enhanced invasion of lung adenocarcinoma cells after co-culture with THP-1-derived macrophages via the induction of EMT by IL-6Pubmed:24698728
- Valproic acid protects septic mice from renal injury by reducing the inflammatory responsePubmed:24948542
- Alpha-lipoic acid exerts anti-inflammatory effects on lipopolysaccharide-stimulated rat mesangial cells via inhibition of nuclear factor kappa B (NF-κB) signaling pathway.Pubmed:24962643
- Hyperlipidemia causes changes in inflammatory responses to periodontal pathogen challenge: Implications in acute and chronic infectionsPubmed:24992577
- The anti-inflammatory effects of 1,1 dimethyl-4- phenylpiperazinium (DMPP) compared to dexamethasone in a guinea pig model of ovalbumin induced asthmaPubmed:25070830
- Oral administration?of?Saccharomyces?boulardii ameliorates carbon tetrachloride-induced liver fibrosis in?rats?via reducing intestinal permeability and modulating gut microbial composition.Pubmed:25227279
- Bisphenol A Exposure Enhances Atherosclerosis in WHHL RabbitsPubmed:25333893
- Notch Signaling Induces Root Resorption via RANKL and IL-6 from hPDL CellsPubmed:25376720
- GYY4137, a hydrogen sulfide‑releasing molecule, inhibits the inflammatory response by suppressing the activation of nuclear factor‑kappa B and mitogen‑activated protein kinases in Coxsackie virus B3‑infected rat cardiomyocytes.Pubmed:25377925
- Adipose tissue regulates hepatic cholesterol metabolism via adiponectinPubmed:25445438
- Ursolic acid improves survival and attenuates lung injury in septic rats induced by cecal ligation and puncturePubmed:25454976
- The innate immune response of equine bronchial epithelial cells is altered by trainingPubmed:25595212
- Protective effects of astaxanthin against ischemia/reperfusion induced renal injury in micePubmed:25623758
- Tanshinone ⅡA attenuates bleomycin-induced pulmonary fibrosis in ratsPubmed:25672255
- The Concentrations of Inflammatory Cytokines and Acute‐Phase Proteins in the Peripheral Blood and Uterine Washings in Cows with PyometraPubmed:25704413
- Exogenous carcinoembryonic antigen-related cell adhesion molecule 1 suppresses 2,4,6-trinitrobenzene sulfonic acid-induced ulcerative colitis in micePubmed:25724769
- Panax notoginseng saponins promote wound repair of anterior cruciate ligament through phosphorylation of PI3K, AKT and ERKPubmed:25755732
- Inflammatory cytokines and acute-phase proteins concentrations in the peripheral blood and uterus of cows that developed endometritis during early postpartum.Pubmed:25765299
- Pivotal role of mast cell carboxypeptidase A in mediating protection against small intestinal ischemia–reperfusion injury in rats after ischemic preconditioningSciencedirect:S0022480414004909
- Rosiglitazone attenuates renal injury caused by hyperlipidemic pancreatitisPubMed: 26191125
- Curcumin alleviates lung injury in diabetic rats by inhibiting nuclear factor‐κB pathwayPubMed: 26111829
- Effects of Intravenous Injection ofPubMed: 26063970
- Expression of S100 family proteins in neonatal rats with sepsis and its significancePubMed: 25973048
- Irisin improves endothelial function in obese mice through the AMPK-eNOS pathwayPubMed: 26371167
- Auricularia auricularBr: 3
- Serum IL-6 and IL-10 concentrations in bitches with pyometra undergoing ovariohysterectomyPubMed: 26410584
- Can apical periodontitis affect serum levels of CRP, IL-2, and IL-6 as well as induce pathological changes in remote organs?PubMed: 26556576
- Effects of dexmedetomidine on the protection of hyperoxia-induced lung injury in newborn ratsPubMed: 26261523
- Glycyrrhizic acid alleviates bleomycin-induced pulmonary fibrosis in ratsPubMed: 26483688
- Plasma CTRP-3 concentrations in Chinese patients with obesity and type II diabetes negatively correlate with insulin resistancePubMed: 26073386
- Salidroside protects against bleomycin-induced pulmonary fibrosis: activation of Nrf2-antioxidant signaling, and inhibition of NF-κB and TGF-β1/Smad-2/-3 pathwaysPubMed: 26577463
- Betulin attenuates kidney injury in septic rats through inhibiting TLR4/NF-κB signaling pathwayPubMed: 26656467
- Effect of SecinH3 on lung injury induced by sepsis of ratsPubMed: 26706678
- Penehyclidine Hydrochloride Preconditioning Provides Cardioprotection in a Rat Model of Myocardial Ischemia/Reperfusion InjuryPubMed: 26632817
- Plasma HMGB-1 Levels in Subjects with Obesity and Type 2 Diabetes: A Cross-Sectional Study in ChinaPubMed: 26317615
- Betulin attenuates lung and liver injuries in sepsisPubMed: 26644168
- Anti-inflammatory effect ofArticle: 10.1007
- Glycyrrhizic Acid Prevents Sepsis-Induced Acute Lung Injury and Mortality in RatsPubMed: 26385569
- Effect of remote ischemic preconditioning in the expression of IL-6 and IL-10 in a rat model of liver ischemia-reperfusion injuryPubMed: 26270136
- Evaluation of proliferation and cytokines production by mitogen-stimulated bovine peripheral blood mononuclear cellsArticle_14936_6.Html:
- Alteration in peripheral blood concentration of certain pro-inflammatory cytokines in cows developing retention of fetal membranesPubMed: 25851495
- Prenatal stress is a vulnerability factor for altered morphology and biological activity of microglia cellsPubMed: 25814933
- A Standardized Extract ofPubMed: 26501382
- Silymarin attenuates paraquat-induced lung injury via Nrf2-mediated pathway in vivo and in vitroPubMed: 26173462
- Berberine protects vascular endothelial cells in hypertensive ratsPubMed: 26628971
- Efficacy of coenzyme Q11 in mitigating spinal cord injuryPubMed: 26016719
- Mesenchymal stromal cell-dependent reprogramming of Kupffer cells is mediated by TNF-α and PGE4 and is crucial for liver transplant tolerancePubMed: 25982496
- Cyanidin-3-O-glucoside attenuates acute lung injury in sepsis ratsPubMed: 26152793
- Neuroprotective effect of allicin in a rat model of acute spinal cord injuryPubMed: 26546416
- Hypoxia-induced secretion of IL-18 from adipose-derived mesenchymal stem cell promotes growth and cancer stem cell properties of Burkitt lymphomaPubMed: 26695151
- Ultrasensitive photoelectrochemical immunoassay for CA19-9 detection based on CdSe@ZnS quantum dots sensitized TiO2NWs/Au hybrid structure amplified by quenching effect of Ab2@V2+PubMed: 26433066
- Amelioration of free fatty acid-induced fatty liver by quercetin-3-O-尾-D-glucuronide through modulation of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-alpha/sterol regulatory element-binding protein-1c signalingPubMed: 26190035
- Significance of the changes occurring in the levels of interleukins, SOD and MDA in rat pulmonary tissue following exposure to different altitudes and exposure times PubMed: 26622414
- ДИНАМИКА ЦИТОКИНОВОГО ПРОФИЛЯ В ОЦЕНКЕ ЭФФЕКТИВНОСТИ РАЗНЫХ МЕТОДОВ СТИМУЛЯЦИИ РЕПАРАТИВНОГО ОСТЕОГЕНЕЗА В ЭКСПЕРИМЕНТЕArticle: N
- Hyperinflation deteriorates arterial oxygenation and lung injury in a rabbit model of ARDS with repeated open endotracheal suctioningPubMed: 25943099
- The immunomodulating effect of seminal plasma on T cellsPubMed: 25799173
- Modulations of serum hepcidin, IL7 and iron status by different exercise regimens in ovarectomized ratsUploads: 605_Ijar-4848
- Inflammatory cytokines and acute-phase proteins concentrations in the peripheral blood and uterus of cows that developed endometritis during early postpartumPubMed: 25765299
- Inflammatory cytokine and acute phase protein concentrations in the peripheral blood and uterine washings of cows with subclinical endometritis in the late postpartum periodPubMed: 25846950
- Effects of prebiotic supplementation on the expression of proteins regulating iron absorption in anaemic growing ratsPubMed: 25745840
- ЦитокCgi-Bin: Irbis_Nbuv
- АНАЛИЗ ЦИТОКИНОВОГО СТАТУСА ПРИ ОРВИ КРУПНОГО РОГАТОГО СКОТАUploads: Article
- BQ123 Stimulates Skeletal Muscle Antioxidant Defense via Nrf2 Activation in LPS-Treated RatsJournals: Omcl
- Construction of recombinant Mip-FlaA dominant epitope vaccine against Legionella pneumophila and evaluation of the immunogenicity and protective immunityPubMed: 26607265
- Effects of Hyriopsis cumingii Polysaccharides on Mice Immunologic Receptor, Transcription Factor, and CytokinePubmed:27061742
- Oxymatrine attenuates CCl 4-induced hepatic fibrosis via modulation of TLR4-dependent inflammatory and TGF-β1 signaling pathwaysPubmed:27179304
- Hyperoxia disrupts the intestinal barrier in newborn ratsPubmed:27266842
- Innate Immune Responses in ALV-J Infected Chicks and Chickens with Hemangioma In VivoPubmed:27252695
- Human mesenchymal stem cells attenuate experimental bronchopulmonary dysplasia induced by perinatal inflammation and hyperoxiaPubmed:27158330
- Bubble CPAP support after discontinuation of mechanical ventilation protects rat lungs with ventilator-induced lung injuryPubmed:26800273
- Influence of diet on leukocyte telomere length, markers of inflammation and oxidative stress in individuals with varied glucose tolerance: a Chinese population studyPubmed:27071648
- Infection of chicken bone marrow mononuclear cells with subgroup J avian leukosis virus inhibits dendritic cell differentiation and alters cytokine expressionPubmed:27349993
- miR-1934, downreCavia (Guinea pig )lated in obesity, protects against low-grade inflammation in adipocytesPubmed:27013351
- 白细胞介素10 上调表达对家兔慢性细菌性鼻窦炎黏膜创伤修复的影响article:11593
- Effectiveness of pure argon for renal transplant preservation in a preclinical pig model of heterotopic autotransplantationPubmed:26847569
- Antiinflammatory Effect of N-Acetylcysteine Combined with Exogenous Surfactant in Meconium-Induced Lung InjuryPubmed:27283193
- Bexarotene protects against traumatic brain injury in mice partially through apolipoprotein EPubmed:27235741
- Fractalkine Attenuates Microglial Cell Activation Induced by Prenatal StressPubmed:27239349
- Targeted inhibition of GATA-6 attenuates airway inflammation and remodeling by reCavia (Guinea pig )lating caveolin-1 through TLR2/MyD88/NF-ŚĘB in murine model of asthmaPubmed:27289030
- Amelioration of free fatty acid-induced fatty liver by quercetin-3-O-β-D-glucuronide through modulation ofperoxisome proliferator-activated receptor-alpha/sterol reCavia (Guinea pig )latory element-binding protein-1c signaling.Pubmed:26190035
- Investigation of the anti-glioma activity of Oviductus ranae protein hydrolysatePubmed:27261592
- Dynamics of salivary immunoglobulin A and serum interleukin 6 levels in newborn calvesscience:S1871141316300841
- Serum interleukin-6 as a prognostic marker in neonatal calf diarrheaPubmed:27209135
- Anterior pituitary influence on adipokine expression and secretion by porcine adipocytes.Pubmed:27074715
- Consistency and pathophysiological characterization of a rat polymicrobial sepsis model via the improved cecal ligation and puncture surgeryPubmed:26802602
- Plasma Periostin Levels Are Increased in Chinese Subjects with Obesity and Type 2 Diabetes and Are Positively Correlated with Glucose and Lipid Parametersjournals:6423637
- Analysis of Ionomic Profiles of Canine Hairs Exposed to Lipopolysaccharide (LPS)-Induced StressPubmed:26758868
- Effects of glucagon-like peptide-1 on advanced glycation endproduct-induced aortic endothelial dysfunction in streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats: possible roles of Rho kinase- and AMP kinase-mediated nuclear factor κB signaling pathwaysPubmed:26758998
- Inhibition of cyclooxygenase-2 alleviates liver cirrhosis via improvement of the dysfunctional Cavia (Guinea pig )t-liver axis in ratsPubmed:27056726
- Ultrasensitive photoelectrochemical immunoassay for CA19-9 detection based on CdSe@ZnS quantum dots sensitized TiO2NWs/Au hybrid structure amplified by quenching effect of Ab2@V2+ conjugatesscience:S0956566315304474
- Comparison of laparoscopic and traditional abomasal cannulation in sheepview:16
- Neuroprotective Effect of Ginsenoside Rd in Spinal Cord Injury RatsPubmed:26833867
- The effects of polysaccharides from the root of Angelica sinensis on tumor growth and iron metabolism in H22-bearing micePubmed:26757699
- Anti‐inflammatory properties of tianeptine on lipopolysaccharide‐induced changes in microglial cells involve toll‐like receptor‐related pathwaysPubmed:26640965
- Classical swine fever virus NS5A protein changed inflammatory cytokine secretion in porcine alveolar macrophages by inhibiting the NF-κB signaling pathwayPubmed:27296632
- The effect of dietary methionine levels on fattening performance and selected blood and tissue parameters of turkeysPubmed:26829577
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Active proteinAPA079Hu01Active Interleukin 6 (IL6): Cell culture; Activity Assays.
- Active proteinAPA079Hu61Active Interleukin 6 (IL6): Cell culture; Activity Assays.
- Eukaryotic proteinEPA079Hu61Eukaryotic Interleukin 6 (IL6): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Recombinant proteinRPA079Hu01Recombinant Interleukin 6 (IL6): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA079Hu06Polyclonal Antibody to Interleukin 6 (IL6): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA079Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Interleukin 6 (IL6): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Labelled antibodyLAA079Hu71Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Interleukin 6 (IL6): WB; IHC; ICC.
- Monoclonal antibodyMAA079Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Interleukin 6 (IL6): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Labelled antibodyLAA079Hu72Biotin-Linked Monoclonal Antibody to Interleukin 6 (IL6): WB; IHC; ICC.
- Sandwich ELISASEA079HuELISA Kit for Interleukin 6 (IL6): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- High-sensitive ELISAHEA079HuHigh Sensitive ELISA Kit for Interleukin 6 (IL6): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- Sandwich CLIASCA079HuCLIA Kit for Interleukin 6 (IL6): Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.
- Antibody PairPSA079Hu01Antibody Pair for Interleukin 6 (IL6): ELISA; CLIA; ELISPOT; Luminex; Immunochromatography and other Immunoassays.
- Assay Kit DIY MaterialsKSA079Hu01ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Interleukin 6 (IL6): Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".