Typical Standard Curve
- Organism speciesHomo sapiens (Human)
- Product No.SEA079Hu
- CertificationISO13485:2003 EN ISO13485:2012/ISO9001:2008
- PricePlease consult local dealer
- Assay length4.5 hours
Serum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids.
1.563-100pg/mL The standard curve concentrations used for the ELISA's were 100pg/mL, 50pg/mL, 25pg/mL, 12.5pg/mL, 6.25pg/mL, 3.125pg/mL, 1.563pg/mL
The minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 0.58pg/mL.
This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Interleukin 6 (IL6).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Interleukin 6 (IL6) and analogues was observed.
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Interleukin 6 (IL6) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Interleukin 6 (IL6) in samples.
||Recovery range (%)
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Interleukin 6 (IL6) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Interleukin 6 (IL6) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Interleukin 6 (IL6) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
The test principle applied in this kit is Sandwich enzyme immunoassay. The microtiter plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Interleukin 6 (IL6). Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microtiter plate wells with a biotin-conjugated antibody specific to Interleukin 6 (IL6). Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. After TMB substrate solution is added, only those wells that contain Interleukin 6 (IL6), biotin-conjugated antibody and enzyme-conjugated Avidin will exhibit a change in color. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated by the addition of sulphuric acid solution and the color change is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450nm ± 10nm. The concentration of Interleukin 6 (IL6) in the samples is then determined by comparing the O.D. of the samples to the standard curve.
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 2 hours at 37oC;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37oC;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37oC;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 15-25 minutes at 37oC;
8. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
- Not availableRead more(Universi: 49434630)Analysis of genetic markers for cardiovascular disorders in a portuguese population with familial hypercholesterolemia
- Acta OtolaryngolRead more(PubMed: 19958244)Serial cytokine levels during wound healing in rabbit maxillary sinus mucosa
- Reproductive BioMedicine OnlineRead more(ScienceDirect: S1472648312001484)Soluble BAFF-R produced by decidual stromal cells plays an inhibitory role in monocytes and macrophages
- CarcinogenesisRead more(OxfordJournals: source)The association of interleukin-16 polymorphisms with IL-16 serum levels and risk of colorectal and gastric cancer
- Diabetes Research and Clinical PracticeRead more(PubMed: 23290274)Plasma SFRP5 levels are decreased in Chinese subjects with obesity and type 2 diabetes and negatively correlated with parameters of insulin resistance
- PLoS One.Read more(PubMed: PMC3378547)Molecular Effects of Doxycycline Treatment on Pterygium as Revealed by Massive Transcriptome Sequencing
- 6th International Scientific Interdisciplinary Conference (ISIC)Read more(Knmu: Source)Inflammation influence on the formation of endothelial dysfunction in hypertensive patients caused by obesity
- Glob J Health Sci. Read more(Pubmed: 23283045)Inflammatory markers and haptoglobin polymorphism in Saudi with non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus.
- Inflamm Res.Read more(Pubmed: 24352531)Intracranial injection of recombinant stromal-derived factor-1 alpha (SDF-1α) attenuates traumatic brain injury in rats.
- J Surg Res. Read more(Pubmed: 24239148)Immunogenic alteration in laparoscopic common bile duct exploration.
- Cardiovascular disease clinical researchRead more(Bmj: Source)THE CHANGE OF SERUM LEVEL OF PIGMENT EPITHELIUM-DERIVED FACTOR IN CORONARY HEART DISEASE
- Journal of EthnopharmacologyRead more(ScienceDirect: S0378874114002414)Bioactive compounds from Cornus officinalis fruits and their effects on diabetic nephropathy
- Biosensors and BioelectronicsRead more(ScienceDirect: S0956566314001924)A new signal amplification strategy of photoelectrochemical immunoassay for highly sensitive interleukin-6 detection based on TiO2/CdS/CdSe dual co-sensitized structure
- Nucleic Acids Res.Read more(Pubmed:Pmc4176337)MRTF-A steers an epigenetic complex to activate endothelin-induced pro-inflammatory transcription in vascular smooth muscle cells
- Int J Chron Obstruct Pulmon Dis. Read more(Pubmed:Pmc4043430)Increased serum levels of lipocalin-1 and-2 in patients with stable chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Journal of EthnopharmacologyRead more(Pubmed:24694395)Bioactive compounds from Cornus officinalis fruits and their effects on diabetic nephropathy
- Immunology LettersRead more(Pubmed:24698728)Enhanced invasion of lung adenocarcinoma cells after co-culture with THP-1-derived macrophages via the induction of EMT by IL-6
- Molecular Medicine ReportsRead more(Pubmed:25377925)GYY4137, a hydrogen sulfide?releasing molecule, inhibits the inflammatory response by suppressing the activation of nuclear factor?kappa B and mitogen?activated protein kinases in Coxsackie virus B3?infected rat cardiomyocytes