CLG4; CLG4A; MMP-II; MONA; TBE-1; PEX; Gelatinase A; 72kDa Gelatinase; 72kDa Type IV Collagenase
- Product No.SEA100Hu
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- Sample Typeserum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length3h
- Detection Range31.2-2,000pg/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 12.1pg/mL.
- Specificity This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Matrix Metalloproteinase 2 (MMP2).No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Matrix Metalloproteinase 2 (MMP2) and analogues was observed.
- ApplicationsEnzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 48T96T 96T*5 96T*10 96T*100 In stock
- FOB US$ 293.00 US$ 419.00 US$ 1,886.00 US$ 3,562.00 US$ 29,330.00
- Quantity Add to Cart Distributors
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Matrix Metalloproteinase 2 (MMP2) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Matrix Metalloproteinase 2 (MMP2) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Matrix Metalloproteinase 2 (MMP2) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Matrix Metalloproteinase 2 (MMP2) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Matrix Metalloproteinase 2 (MMP2) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
8. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
The test principle applied in this kit is Sandwich enzyme immunoassay. The microtiter plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Matrix Metalloproteinase 2 (MMP2). Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microtiter plate wells with a biotin-conjugated antibody specific to Matrix Metalloproteinase 2 (MMP2). Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. After TMB substrate solution is added, only those wells that contain Matrix Metalloproteinase 2 (MMP2), biotin-conjugated antibody and enzyme-conjugated Avidin will exhibit a change in color. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated by the addition of sulphuric acid solution and the color change is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450nm ± 10nm. The concentration of Matrix Metalloproteinase 2 (MMP2) in the samples is then determined by comparing the O.D. of the samples to the standard curve.
- Bone morphogenetic protein-2: a potential regulator in scleral remodelingPubMed: PMC2605409
- Upregulated Expression of Matrix Metalloproteinases and Tissue Inhibitors of Matrix Metalloproteinases in BALB/c Mouse Brain Challenged with Japanese Encephalitis VirusPubmed: source
- The Effect of Acute Sub-Maximal Endurance Exercise on Serum Angiogenic Indices in Sedentary MenZjrms: Source
- Acidic pH conditions mimicking degenerative intervertebral discs impair the survival and biological behavior of human adipose-derived mesenchymal stem cellsRsmjournals: Source
- Early outcome and blood-brain barrier integrity after co-administered thrombolysis and hyperbaric oxygenation in experimental strokePubMed: 21679435
- Downregulation of CD9 in Keratinocyte Contributes to Cell Migration via Upregulation of Matrix Metalloproteinase-9 PubMed: PMC3797697
- A Combinatorial Relative Mass Value Evaluation of Endogenous Bioactive Proteins in Three-Dimensional Cultured Nucleus Pulposus Cells of Herniated Intervertebral Discs: Identification of Potential Target Proteins for Gene Therapeutic ApproachesPlosone: Source
- The protective effect of dexmedetomidine on bupivacaine-induced sciatic nerve inflammation is mediated by mast cellsPubmed: 23544611
- The unwounded skin remodeling in animal models of diabetes types 1 and 2.Pubmed: 24020818
- RNA interference-mediated knockdown of Notch-1 inhibits migration and invasion, down-regulates matrix metalloproteinases and suppresses NF-κB signaling pathway in trophoblast cellsPubmed: 24681113
- Can effluent matrix metalloproteinase 2 and plasminogen activator inhibitor 1 be used as biomarkers of peritoneal membrane alterations in peritoneal dialysis patients?Pubmed: 23994841
- Concentration of gelatinases and their tissue inhibitors in pancreatic inflammatory and neoplastic tumors and their influence on the early postoperative coursePubmed: 23585206
- Analysis of the expression of nine secreted matrix metalloproteinases and their endogenous inhibitors in the brain of mice subjected to ischaemic strokePubmed:24671655
- Cadherin-11 involves in synovitis and increases the migratory and invasive capacity of fibroblast-like synoviocytes of osteoarthritisPubmed:25824718
- Increased expression of prostasin contributes to early-onset severe preeclampsia through inhibiting trophoblast invasionPubmed:25078863
- In vivo bioengineered ovarian tumors based on collagen, matrigel, alginate and agarose hydrogels: a comparative studyPubmed:25634132
- Matrix Metalloproteinase 9 Secreted by Hypoxia Cardiac Fibroblasts Triggers Cardiac Stem Cell Migration In VitroPubmed:25767513
- A Study on the Serum Levels of Angiogenic Factors in Response to Acute Long-term Submaximal Exercise in Sedentary MenPhypha:Source
- Metalloproteinases and Their Tissue Inhibitors in Comparison between Different Chronic Pneumopathies in the HorseJournals: Mi
- MicroRNA-506 Up-Regulation Inhibits Growth and Invasion in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Cells by Possibly Targeting Sphingosine Kinase 1Content: Asp
- In vivoPubMed: 25634132
- Up-regulation of microRNA-302a inhibited the proliferation and invasion of colorectal cancer cells by regulation of the MAPK and PI3K/Akt signaling pathwaysPubMed: 26191138
- Altered protein secretions during interactions between adipose tissue-or bone marrow-derived stromal cells and inflammatory cellsPubMed: 25884474
- Ultrasensitive photoelectrochemical immunoassay for CA19-9 detection based on CdSe@ZnS quantum dots sensitized TiO2NWs/Au hybrid structure amplified by quenching effect of Ab2@V3+PubMed: 26433066
- Expression of adhesion molecules, chemokines and matrix metallo- proteinases (MMPs) in viable and degenerating stage of Taenia solium metacestode in swine neurocysticercosisPubMed: 26412140
- Resveratrol reduces matrix metalloproteinases and alleviates intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancy in ratsDoi: Abs
- A comparative study to evaluate the effect of limited access dressing on diabetic ulcersArticle: 2347-9264
- Evodiamine Attenuates PDGF-BB-Induced Migration of Rat Vascular Smooth Muscle Cells through Activating PPARγPubMed: 26703570
- CTGF upreCavia (Guinea pig )lation correlates with MMP-9 level in airway remodeling in a murine model of asthmaJournal:27699
- 1, 25-Dihydroxyvitamin D3 alleviates salivary adenoid cystic carcinoma progression by suppressing GPX1 expression through the NF-κB pathwayPubmed:26782341
- Research Article Effects of DNMT and HDAC Inhibitors (RG108 and Trichostatin A) on NGF-induced Neurite Outgrowth and Cellular Migrationprofile:57162df608aebf0697f1843d
- Epigallocatechin Gallate Extends the Therapeutic Window of Recombinant Tissue Plasminogen Activator Treatment in Ischemic RatsPubmed:26851971
- Circulating levels of matrix metalloproteinases and tissue inhibitors of matrix metalloproteinases during Japanese encephalitis virus infectionPubmed:26925446
- MicroRNA-340 Induces Apoptosis and Inhibits Metastasis of Ovarian Cancer Cells by Inactivation of NF-x03BA;B1Pubmed:27160777
- From varices to venous ulceration: the story of chronic venous disease described by metalloproteinases.Pubmed:26991748
- Ultrasensitive photoelectrochemical immunoassay for CA19-9 detection based on CdSe@ZnS quantum dots sensitized TiO2NWs/Au hybrid structure amplified by quenching effect of Ab2@V2+ conjugatesscience:S0956566315304474
- Metalloproteinases and Their Inhibitors in Patients with Inguinal Hernia.pubmed:28050662
- Serum HMGB1 as a Potential Biomarker for Patients with Asbestos-Related Diseases.pubmed:28348451
- Anti-inflammatory and Anti-apoptotic Effect of Valproic Acid and Doxycycline Independent from MMP Inhibition in Early Radiation Damagepubmed:27761275
- Pleiotropic effects of survivin in vascular endothelial cells.pubmed:27373518
- Metalloproteinases and their inhibitors are influenced by inhalative glucocorticoid therapy incombination with environmental dust reduction in equine recurrent airway obstruction.pubmed:27938355
- MicroRNA-340 Induces Apoptosis and Inhibits Metastasis of Ovarian Cancer Cells by Inactivation of NF-x03BA;B1.pubmed:27160777
- MicroRNA-340 Targets NF-κB1 to Inhibit Cell Proliferation, Migration and Invasion in Hepatocellular Carcinoma Cell Linepublication:306067745
- Superficial Burn Wound Healing with Intermittent Negative Pressure Wound Therapy UnderLimited Access and Conventional Dressings.pubmed:27853690
- Zoledronic Acid Inhibits TGF-β1-Induced the Proliferation, Migration and EMT Through Smad Pathway in Human Gingival Fibroblastsart00008
- Liver X receptor α (LXRα) promoted invasion and EMT of gastric cancer cells by regulation of NF-κB activitypubmed:28091828
- MicroRNA-124 upregulation inhibits proliferation and invasion of osteosarcoma cells by targeting sphingosine kinase 1pubmed:27743351