GELB; Gelatinase B; CLG4B; CLG4-B; 92 KDa Gelatinase; 92kDa Type IV Collagenase
- Product No.SEA553Hu
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- Sample Typeserum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length3h
- Detection Range0.156-10ng/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 0.059ng/mL.
- Specificity This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Matrix Metalloproteinase 9 (MMP9).No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Matrix Metalloproteinase 9 (MMP9) and analogues was observed.
- ApplicationsEnzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 48T96T 96T*5 96T*10 96T*100 Ensure in stock; if not, free redo!
- FOB US$ 349.00 US$ 498.00 US$ 2,241.00 US$ 4,233.00 US$ 34,860.00
- Quantity Add to Cart Distributors
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Matrix Metalloproteinase 9 (MMP9) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Matrix Metalloproteinase 9 (MMP9) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Matrix Metalloproteinase 9 (MMP9) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Matrix Metalloproteinase 9 (MMP9) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Matrix Metalloproteinase 9 (MMP9) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
8. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
The test principle applied in this kit is Sandwich enzyme immunoassay. The microtiter plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Matrix Metalloproteinase 9 (MMP9). Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microtiter plate wells with a biotin-conjugated antibody specific to Matrix Metalloproteinase 9 (MMP9). Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. After TMB substrate solution is added, only those wells that contain Matrix Metalloproteinase 9 (MMP9), biotin-conjugated antibody and enzyme-conjugated Avidin will exhibit a change in color. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated by the addition of sulphuric acid solution and the color change is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450nm ± 10nm. The concentration of Matrix Metalloproteinase 9 (MMP9) in the samples is then determined by comparing the O.D. of the samples to the standard curve.
- Experimental osteoarthritis induced by surgical realignment of the patella in BALB/c micePubMed: 21119180
- Serum Levels of Matrix Metalloproteinase-2 as a Marker of Intimal HyperplasiaScienceDirect: S0022480409001942
- The Biological Behaviors of Rat Dermal Fibroblasts Can Be Inhibited by High Levels of MMP9ACS: pr2006395
- The Effect of Acute Sub-Maximal Endurance Exercise on Serum Angiogenic Indices in Sedentary MenZjrms: Source
- Early outcome and blood-brain barrier integrity after co-administered thrombolysis and hyperbaric oxygenation in experimental strokePubMed: 21679435
- Downregulation of CD9 in Keratinocyte Contributes to Cell Migration via Upregulation of Matrix Metalloproteinase-9 PubMed: PMC3797697
- A Combinatorial Relative Mass Value Evaluation of Endogenous Bioactive Proteins in Three-Dimensional Cultured Nucleus Pulposus Cells of Herniated Intervertebral Discs: Identification of Potential Target Proteins for Gene Therapeutic ApproachesPlosone: Source
- Hypothermia induced by adenosine 5′-monophosphate attenuates early stage injury in an acute gouty arthritis rat modelPubmed: 23408150
- The protective effect of dexmedetomidine on bupivacaine-induced sciatic nerve inflammation is mediated by mast cellsPubmed: 23544611
- RNA interference-mediated knockdown of Notch-1 inhibits migration and invasion, down-regulates matrix metalloproteinases and suppresses NF-κB signaling pathway in trophoblast cellsPubmed: 24681113
- Expression and inhibition of matrix metalloproteinase (MMP)-8, MMP-9 and MMP-12 in early colonic anastomotic repairPubmed: 23619615
- Effects of Photodynamic Therapy on the Clinical and Gingival Crevicular Fluid Inflammatory Biomarkers in Chronic Periodontitis: A Split-Mouth Randomized Clinical TrialJoponline: 130464
- Concentration of gelatinases and their tissue inhibitors in pancreatic inflammatory and neoplastic tumors and their influence on the early postoperative coursePubmed: 23585206
- Analysis of the expression of nine secreted matrix metalloproteinases and their endogenous inhibitors in the brain of mice subjected to ischaemic strokePubmed:24671655
- Celastrol may have an anti-atherosclerosis effect in a rabbit experimental carotid atherosclerosis modelPubmed:Pmc4132129
- Pass-predicted hepatoprotective activity of Caesalpinia sappan in thioacetamide-induced liver fibrosis in ratsPubmed:24701154
- Increased expression of prostasin contributes to early-onset severe preeclampsia through inhibiting trophoblast invasionPubmed:25078863
- Changes in biological behaviors of rat dermal fibroblasts induced by high expression of MMP9Pubmed:25215164
- Melissa officinalis Extract Inhibits Laser-Induced Choroidal Neovascularization in a Rat ModelPubmed:25314292
- Matrix Metalloproteinase 9 Secreted by Hypoxia Cardiac Fibroblasts Triggers Cardiac Stem Cell Migration In VitroPubmed:25767513
- A Study on the Serum Levels of Angiogenic Factors in Response to Acute Long-term Submaximal Exercise in Sedentary MenPhypha:Source
- Metalloproteinases and Their Tissue Inhibitors in Comparison between Different Chronic Pneumopathies in the HorseJournals: Mi
- MicroRNA-506 Up-Regulation Inhibits Growth and Invasion in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Cells by Possibly Targeting Sphingosine Kinase 1Content: Asp
- Adiponectin Attenuates Lung Fibroblasts Activation and Pulmonary Fibrosis Induced by ParaquatPubMed: 25945502
- In vivoPubMed: 25634132
- Estrogen-deficient osteoporosis enhances the recruitment and activity of osteoclasts by breast cancer cellsPubMed: 26254457
- Up-regulation of microRNA-302a inhibited the proliferation and invasion of colorectal cancer cells by regulation of the MAPK and PI3K/Akt signaling pathwaysPubMed: 26191138
- Altered protein secretions during interactions between adipose tissue-or bone marrow-derived stromal cells and inflammatory cellsPubMed: 25884474
- Melanocortin MC5 receptor agonists alleviate brain damage in abdominal compartment syndrome in the ratPubMed: 25616531
- Expression of adhesion molecules, chemokines and matrix metallo- proteinases (MMPs) in viable and degenerating stage of Taenia solium metacestode in swine neurocysticercosisPubMed: 26412140
- Resveratrol reduces matrix metalloproteinases and alleviates intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancy in ratsDoi: Abs
- A comparative study to evaluate the effect of limited access dressing on diabetic ulcersArticle: 2347-9264
- Влияние диуретиков с антиальдостероновым действием на состояние межклеточного матрикса и раннее постинфарктное ремоделирование левого …Article: View
- матриксу та раннArticle: Viewfile
- Evodiamine Attenuates PDGF-BB-Induced Migration of Rat Vascular Smooth Muscle Cells through Activating PPARγPubMed: 26703570
- ReCavia (Guinea pig )lation of Viral Infection-induced Airway Remodeling Cytokine Production by the TLR3-EGFR Signaling Pathway in Human Bronchial Epithelial CellsPubmed:27075970
- CTGF upreCavia (Guinea pig )lation correlates with MMP-9 level in airway remodeling in a murine model of asthmaJournal:27699
- Chronic myelogenous leukaemia exosomes modulate bone marrow microenvironment through activation of epidermal growth factor receptorPubmed:27196940
- Epigallocatechin Gallate Extends the Therapeutic Window of Recombinant Tissue Plasminogen Activator Treatment in Ischemic RatsPubmed:26851971
- Actein protects against methylglyoxal-induced oxidative damage in osteoblastic MC3T3-E1 cellsPubmed:26991449
- MicroRNA-340 Induces Apoptosis and Inhibits Metastasis of Ovarian Cancer Cells by Inactivation of NF-x03BA;B1Pubmed:27160777
- From varices to venous ulceration: the story of chronic venous disease described by metalloproteinases.Pubmed:26991748
- sequential measurements of serum matrix metalloproteinase 9 to monitor chemotherapy responses in patients with advanced non-small-cell lung cancerpmc:PMC4898419
- Serum Osteopontin as a Novel Biomarker for Muscle Regeneration in Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.Pubmed:26963343
- Gallium, a promising candidate to disrupt the vicious cycle driving osteolytic metastases.pubmed:27378505
- Serum HMGB1 as a Potential Biomarker for Patients with Asbestos-Related Diseases.pubmed:28348451
- Anti-inflammatory and Anti-apoptotic Effect of Valproic Acid and Doxycycline Independent from MMP Inhibition in Early Radiation Damagepubmed:27761275
- The effect of long-term amiodarone administration on myocardial fibrosis and evolution of left ventricular remodeling in a porcine model of ischemic …pubmed:27652141
- Increased Plasma Matrix Metalloproteinase-9 Levels Contribute to Intracerebral Hemorrhage during Thrombolysis after Concomitant Stroke and Influenza Infectionpubmed:27560521
- Pleiotropic effects of survivin in vascular endothelial cells.pubmed:27373518
- Metalloproteinases and their inhibitors are influenced by inhalative glucocorticoid therapy incombination with environmental dust reduction in equine recurrent airway obstruction.pubmed:27938355
- MicroRNA-340 Induces Apoptosis and Inhibits Metastasis of Ovarian Cancer Cells by Inactivation of NF-x03BA;B1.pubmed:27160777
- MicroRNA-340 Targets NF-κB1 to Inhibit Cell Proliferation, Migration and Invasion in Hepatocellular Carcinoma Cell Linepublication:306067745
- Actein protects against methylglyoxal-induced oxidative damage in osteoblastic MC3T3-E1 cells.pubmed:26991449
- The effects of particulate matter on inflammation of respiratory system: Differences betweenmale and female.pubmed:28174048
- Zoledronic Acid Inhibits TGF-β1-Induced the Proliferation, Migration and EMT Through Smad Pathway in Human Gingival Fibroblastsart00008
- Liver X receptor α (LXRα) promoted invasion and EMT of gastric cancer cells by regulation of NF-κB activitypubmed:28091828
- MicroRNA-124 upregulation inhibits proliferation and invasion of osteosarcoma cells by targeting sphingosine kinase 1pubmed:27743351