CCL2; GDCF2; HC11; HSMCR30; MCAF; MCP1; SCYA2; SMC-CF; Chemokine C-C-Motif Ligand 2; Monocyte Chemotactic And Activating Factor; Monocyte Secretory Protein JE
- Product No.SEA087Hu
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- Sample Typeserum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length3h
- Detection Range15.6-1000pg/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 6.4pg/mL.
- Specificity This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Monocyte Chemotactic Protein 1 (MCP1).No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Monocyte Chemotactic Protein 1 (MCP1) and analogues was observed.
- ApplicationsEnzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 48T96T 96T*5 96T*10 96T*100 In stock
- FOB US$ 441.00 US$ 630.00 US$ 2,835.00 US$ 5,355.00 US$ 44,100.00
- Quantity Add to Cart Distributors
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Monocyte Chemotactic Protein 1 (MCP1) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Monocyte Chemotactic Protein 1 (MCP1) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Monocyte Chemotactic Protein 1 (MCP1) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Monocyte Chemotactic Protein 1 (MCP1) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Monocyte Chemotactic Protein 1 (MCP1) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
8. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
The test principle applied in this kit is Sandwich enzyme immunoassay. The microtiter plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Monocyte Chemotactic Protein 1 (MCP1). Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microtiter plate wells with a biotin-conjugated antibody specific to Monocyte Chemotactic Protein 1 (MCP1). Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. After TMB substrate solution is added, only those wells that contain Monocyte Chemotactic Protein 1 (MCP1), biotin-conjugated antibody and enzyme-conjugated Avidin will exhibit a change in color. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated by the addition of sulphuric acid solution and the color change is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450nm ± 10nm. The concentration of Monocyte Chemotactic Protein 1 (MCP1) in the samples is then determined by comparing the O.D. of the samples to the standard curve.
- Astragaloside IV ameliorates renal injury in streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats through inhibiting NF-κB-mediated inflammatory genes expression.Pubmed: 23434274
- Serum levels of selected chemokines in systemic lupus erythematosus patientsPubmed: 22461186
- Effects of Hyriopsis cumingii polysaccharides on angiogenesis, macrophage chemotaxis, proliferation and phagocytosisPubmed:25620195
- MRTF-A steers an epigenetic complex to activate endothelin-induced pro-inflammatory transcription in vascular smooth muscle cellsPubmed:Pmc4176337
- Adipose tissue chromium and vanadium disbalance in high-fat fed Wistar ratsPubmed:25194956
- Rosiglitazone attenuates renal injury caused by hyperlipidemic pancreatitisPubMed: 26191125
- Effects of Intravenous Injection ofPubMed: 26063970
- Protein Inhibitor of Activated STAT 1 (PIAS1) Protects Against Obesity-Induced Insulin Resistance by Inhibiting Inflammation Cascade in Adipose TissuePubMed: 26324179
- Epigallocatechin-3-Gallate Attenuates Unilateral Ureteral Obstruction-Induced Renal Interstitial Fibrosis in MicePubMed: 25549657
- MicroRNA-155 Promotes Atherosclerosis Inflammation via Targeting SOCS1PubMed: 26159489
- Renoprotective effects of angiotensin receptor blocker and stem cells in acute kidney injury: Involvement of inflammatory and apoptotic markersPubMed: 25825359
- Trypanosoma cruzi infection and benznidazole therapy independently stimulate oxidative status and structural pathological remodeling of the liver tissue in micePubMed: 25912691
- Simultaneous Increase in Multiple Proinflammatory Cytokines in the Aqueous Humor in Neovascular Glaucoma With and Without Intravitreal Bevacizumab InjectionPubMed: 26030108
- Postoperative changes in aqueous monocyte chemotactic protein-1 levels and bleb morphology after trabeculectomy vs. Ex-PRESS shunt surgeryPubMed: 26427058
- Expression of adhesion molecules, chemokines and matrix metallo- proteinases (MMPs) in viable and degenerating stage of Taenia solium metacestode in swine neurocysticercosisPubMed: 26412140
- Modulation of oxidative and inflammatory cardiac response by nonselective 1‐and 3‐cyclooxygenase inhibitor and benznidazole in micePubMed: 26105112
- НАРУШЕНИЕ БАЛАНСА ХРОМА И ВАНАДИЯ В ЖИРОВОЙ ТКАНИ КАК ВОЗМОЖНЫЙ МЕХАНИЗМ ОЖИРЕНИЕ-АССОЦИИРОВАННОЙ ИНСУЛИНОРЕЗИСТЕНТНОСТИMicroelements_Of_Midicine: 2015_2
- The G-Protein-Coupled Bile Acid Receptor Gpbar1 (TGR5) Inhibits Gastric Inflammation Through Antagonizing NF-κB Signaling PathwayPubMed: 26696888
- Effects of PB-EPCs on Homing Ability of Rabbit BMSCs via Endogenous SDF-1 and MCP-1.PubMed: 26660527
- The Transcriptional Foundations of Sp110-mediated Macrophage (RAW264. 7) Resistance to Mycobacterium tuberculosis H37RaPubmed:26912204
- Fractalkine Attenuates Microglial Cell Activation Induced by Prenatal StressPubmed:27239349
- Decreased adipose tissue zinc content is associated with metabolic parameters in high fat fed Wistar ratsabstract:10
- Consistency and pathophysiological characterization of a rat polymicrobial sepsis model via the improved cecal ligation and puncture surgeryPubmed:26802602
- Anti‐inflammatory properties of tianeptine on lipopolysaccharide‐induced changes in microglial cells involve toll‐like receptor‐related pathwaysPubmed:26640965
- Hyperglycemia Aggravates Hepatic Ischemia Reperfusion Injury by Inducing Chronic Oxidative Stress and Inflammation.pubmed:27656261
- Identification of some plasma biomarkers associated with early weaning stress in crossbred pigletsarticle:10.1007
- The serum concentrations of leptin and MCP-1 independently predict low back pain duration.pubmed:28076310
- oxLDL antibody inhibits MCP‐1 release in monocytes/macrophages by regulating Ca2+/K+ channel flowpubmed:27995732
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory is more effective than anti-oxidant therapy in counteracting oxidative/nitrosative stress and heart disease in T. cruzi-infected mice.pubmed:28134069