p53; LFS1; TRP53; Li-Fraumeni Syndrome; Cellular tumor antigen p53; Antigen NY-CO-13; Phosphoprotein p53; Tumor suppressor p53
- Product No.SEA928Hu
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- Sample Typeserum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length3h
- Detection Range78-5,000pg/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 27pg/mL.
This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Tumor Protein p53 (TP53).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Tumor Protein p53 (TP53) and analogues was observed.
- ApplicationsEnzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
96T*5 96T*10 96T*100
Ensure in stock; if not, free redo!
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 630
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2835
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 5355
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 44100
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Tumor Protein p53 (TP53) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Tumor Protein p53 (TP53) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Tumor Protein p53 (TP53) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Tumor Protein p53 (TP53) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Tumor Protein p53 (TP53) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
8. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
The test principle applied in this kit is Sandwich enzyme immunoassay. The microtiter plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Tumor Protein p53 (TP53). Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microtiter plate wells with a biotin-conjugated antibody specific to Tumor Protein p53 (TP53). Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. After TMB substrate solution is added, only those wells that contain Tumor Protein p53 (TP53), biotin-conjugated antibody and enzyme-conjugated Avidin will exhibit a change in color. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated by the addition of sulphuric acid solution and the color change is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450nm ± 10nm. The concentration of Tumor Protein p53 (TP53) in the samples is then determined by comparing the O.D. of the samples to the standard curve.
- Analysis of p53 and miRNA expression after irradiation of glioblastoma cell linesPubMed: 23155233
- Therapeutic role of curcumin in oxidative DNA damage caused by formaldehydePubMed: 25761397
- Supplementation with Selenium yeast on the prooxidant–antioxidant activities and anti-tumor effects in breast tumor xenograft-bearing micePubMed: 26344777
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPA928Hu01Recombinant Tumor Protein p53 (TP53): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA928Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Tumor Protein p53 (TP53): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Labelled antibodyLAA928Hu71Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Tumor Protein p53 (TP53): WB; IHC; ICC.
- Monoclonal antibodyMAA928Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Tumor Protein p53 (TP53): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Sandwich ELISASEA928HuELISA Kit for Tumor Protein p53 (TP53): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- Sandwich CLIASCA928HuCLIA Kit for Tumor Protein p53 (TP53): Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.
- Assay Kit DIY MaterialsKSA928Hu01ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Tumor Protein p53 (TP53): Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".