GBP28; ApM1; AdipoQ; Acrp30; ACDC; APM1; C1Q And Collagen Domain Containing; Adipocyte Complement-Related Protein Of 30 KDa; Adipose Most Abundant Gene Transcript 1
- Product No.SEA605Mu
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- Sample TypeSerum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length3h
- Detection Range31.2-2000pg/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 14.2pg/mL.
- Specificity This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Adiponectin (ADP).No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Adiponectin (ADP) and analogues was observed.
- ApplicationsEnzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 48T96T 96T*5 96T*10 96T*100 Ensure in stock; if not, free redo!
- FOB US$ 328.00 US$ 468.00 US$ 2,106.00 US$ 3,978.00 US$ 32,760.00
- Quantity Add to Cart Distributors
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Adiponectin (ADP) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Adiponectin (ADP) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Adiponectin (ADP) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Adiponectin (ADP) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Adiponectin (ADP) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
8. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
The test principle applied in this kit is Sandwich enzyme immunoassay. The microtiter plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Adiponectin (ADP). Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microtiter plate wells with a biotin-conjugated antibody specific to Adiponectin (ADP). Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. After TMB substrate solution is added, only those wells that contain Adiponectin (ADP), biotin-conjugated antibody and enzyme-conjugated Avidin will exhibit a change in color. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated by the addition of sulphuric acid solution and the color change is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450nm ± 10nm. The concentration of Adiponectin (ADP) in the samples is then determined by comparing the O.D. of the samples to the standard curve.
- Puerarin improves insulin resistance and modulates adipokine expression in rats fed a high-fat dietPubMed: 20869961
- Serum Fetuin-A Levels Related with Microalbuminuria in Diet-Induced Obese RatsPubMed: PMC3591142
- CD40L Deficiency Attenuates Diet-Induced Adipose Tissue Inflammation by Impairing Immune Cell Accumulation and Production of Pathogenic IgG-AntibodiesPubMed: PMC3297623
- Soy isoflavones modulate adipokines and myokines to regulate lipid metabolism in adipose tissue, skeletal muscle and liver of male Huanjiang mini-pigsScienceDirect: S0303720712004194
- n-6: n-3 PUFA ratio is involved in regulating lipid metabolism and inflammation in pigsPubmed: 23947577
- Perirenal fat associated with microalbuminuria in obese ratsPubmed: 24526332
- Maternal high folic acid supplement promotes glucose intolerance and insulin resistance in male mouse offspring fed a high-fat diet.Pubmed: 24736781
- Adiponectin decreases lipids deposition by p38 MAPK/ATF2 signaling pathway in muscle of broilers.Pubmed: 24178343
- CTRP3 modulates the expression and secretion of adipokines in 3T3-L1 adipocytesPubmed:25168658
- Zataria multiflora increases insulin sensitivity and PPARγ gene expression in high fructose fed insulin resistant ratsPubmed:Pmc4046234
- Perinatal low-dose iron treatment influences susceptibility to diet-induced adipogenesis in early-aged male Wistar ratsPubmed:24519243
- Effect of perches on liver health of hensPubmed:24812236
- The effect of recombinant adeno-associated virus-adiponectin (rAAV2/1-Acrp30) on glycolipid dysmetabolism and liver morphology in diabetic ratsPubmed:25019654
- Adipose tissue chromium and vanadium disbalance in high-fat fed Wistar ratsPubmed:25194956
- Central alarin ameliorated insulin resistance of adipocytes in type 2 diabetic ratsPubmed:25240061
- Long-term Effect of Ileal Transposition on Adipokine Serum Level in Zucker (Orl)-Lepr fa Fatty RatsPubmed:25697126
- Cold exposure stimulates lipid metabolism, induces inflammatory response in the adipose tissue of mice and promotes the osteogenic differentiation of BMMSCs via the p38 MAPK pathwayPubMed: 26617802
- Induction of Haemeoxygenase-1 Directly Improves Endothelial Function in Isolated Aortas from Obese Rats through the Ampk-Pi3k/Akt-Enos PathwayPubMed: 26160485
- Impaired adipogenesis in adipose tissue associated with hepatic lipid deposition induced by chronic inflammation in mice with chew dietPubMed: 26188592
- Relation between afamin level and some inflammatory markers in obese childrenMrjnrc: Abstract
- Swimming training attenuates the morphological reorganization of the myocardium and local inflammation in the left ventricle of growing rats with untreated experimental diabetes.Pubmed:26896925
- Decreased adipose tissue zinc content is associated with metabolic parameters in high fat fed Wistar ratsabstract:10
- Changes on Adipose Tissue Distribution After Laparoscopic Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass in Obese Göttingen Minipig. Effects on Glucose Metabolism.Pubmed:27185175
- Favorable outcomes of hydroxychloroquine in insulin resistance may be accomplished by adjustment of the endothelial dysfunction as well as the skewed balance of adipokinesscience:S0065128116301234
- Trigonella foenum-graecum water extract improves insulin sensitivity and stimulates PPAR and γ gene expression in high fructose-fed insulin-resistant ratspmc:PMC4817393
- Early High-Fat Feeding Induces Alteration of Trace Element Content in Tissues of Juvenile Male Wistar Ratsarticle:s12011-016-0777-1
- Antiobesity and antihyperlipidaemic effects of Yan-Sheng-Yin in animals and humansscience:S1756464616300585
- Fat and Sucrose Intake Induces Obesity‐Related Bone Metabolism Disturbances: Kinetic and Reversibility Studies in Growing and Adult RatsPubmed:26175082
- Irisin improves perivascular adipose tissue dysfunction via regulation of the heme oxygenase-1/adiponectin axis in diet-induced obese micepubmed:27638193
- Central administration of galanin receptor 1 agonist boosted insulin sensitivity in adiposepubmed:27127795
- Dietary Niacin Supplementation Suppressed Hepatic Lipid Accumulation in Rabbitspubmed:27004817
- Association of ADIPOQ Gene Variant Rs266729 with Circulatory Adiponectin levels in Patients with type 2 Diabetes in North Indian Population: A Case- …vol10no1