HMIWC2; MIWC; WCH4; Mercurial-insensitive water channel
- Product No.SEA582Mu
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- Sample Typeserum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length3h
- Detection Range0.156-10ng/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 0.058ng/mL.
- Specificity This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Aquaporin 4 (AQP4).No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Aquaporin 4 (AQP4) and analogues was observed.
- ApplicationsEnzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 48T96T 96T*5 96T*10 96T*100 In stock
- FOB US$ 454.00 US$ 648.00 US$ 2,916.00 US$ 5,508.00 US$ 45,360.00
- Quantity Add to Cart Distributors
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Aquaporin 4 (AQP4) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Aquaporin 4 (AQP4) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Aquaporin 4 (AQP4) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Aquaporin 4 (AQP4) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Aquaporin 4 (AQP4) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
8. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
The test principle applied in this kit is Sandwich enzyme immunoassay. The microtiter plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Aquaporin 4 (AQP4). Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microtiter plate wells with a biotin-conjugated antibody specific to Aquaporin 4 (AQP4). Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. After TMB substrate solution is added, only those wells that contain Aquaporin 4 (AQP4), biotin-conjugated antibody and enzyme-conjugated Avidin will exhibit a change in color. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated by the addition of sulphuric acid solution and the color change is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450nm ± 10nm. The concentration of Aquaporin 4 (AQP4) in the samples is then determined by comparing the O.D. of the samples to the standard curve.
- Aquaporins AQP1 and AQP4 in the cerebrospinal fluid of bacterial meningitis patientsScienceDirect: S0304394011012341
- Astrocytic damage is far more severe than demyelination in NMONeurology: 208
- Aquaporin-4 expression in the cerebrospinal fluid in congenital human hydrocephalusPubMed: PMC3651869
- Melanocortin MC4 receptor agonists alleviate brain damage in abdominal compartment syndrome in the ratPubMed: 25616531
- Novel effect of Daflon and low-dose γ-radiation in modulation of thioacetamide-induced hepatic encephalopathy in male albino ratsPubmed:26987350
- Decreased levels of aquaporin-4 in the cerebrospinal fluid of patients with idiopathic intracranial hypertensionPubmed:26853804
- Cerebrospinal fluid biomarkers of infantile congenital hydrocephalus.pubmed:28212403