- Promotion products
TCGF; Lymphokine; T-Cell Growth Factor; Aldesleukin
- Product No.SEA073Mu
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- Sample Typeserum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length3h
- Detection Range15.6-1000pg/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 5.9pg/mL.
- Specificity This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Interleukin 2 (IL2).No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Interleukin 2 (IL2) and analogues was observed.
- ApplicationsEnzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 48T96T 96T*5 96T*10 96T*100 Ensure in stock; if not, free redo!
- FOB US$ 312.00 US$ 446.00 US$ 2,007.00 US$ 3,791.00 US$ 31,220.00
- Quantity Add to Cart Distributors
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Interleukin 2 (IL2) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Interleukin 2 (IL2) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Interleukin 2 (IL2) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Interleukin 2 (IL2) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Interleukin 2 (IL2) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
8. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
The test principle applied in this kit is Sandwich enzyme immunoassay. The microtiter plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Interleukin 2 (IL2). Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microtiter plate wells with a biotin-conjugated antibody specific to Interleukin 2 (IL2). Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. After TMB substrate solution is added, only those wells that contain Interleukin 2 (IL2), biotin-conjugated antibody and enzyme-conjugated Avidin will exhibit a change in color. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated by the addition of sulphuric acid solution and the color change is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450nm ± 10nm. The concentration of Interleukin 2 (IL2) in the samples is then determined by comparing the O.D. of the samples to the standard curve.
- Evaluation of water plantain (Alisma canaliculatum A. Br. et Bouche) and mistletoe (Viscum album L.) effects on broiler growth performance, meat composition and serum biochemical parametersAcadeMic: source
- Synthesis and inflammatory response of a novel silk fibroin scaffold containing BMP7 adenovirus for bone regenerationPubMed: 22796416
- Efficient intracellular delivery of siRNA with a safe multitargeted lipid-based nanoplatformPubMed: 23394132
- Identification and functional characterization of a novel fungal immunomodulatory protein from Postia placentaPubmed:25662032
- Molecular Mechanisms of the Modulatory Effect of Vitamin E on Tacrolimus (FK506)-Induced Renal Injury in RatsOpenview: 6Ba34F298130121B36Fc3E227Ed416F4
- Efficacy of Albendazole-Chitosan Microsphere-based Treatment for Alveolar Echinococcosis in MicePubMed: 26352932
- Berberine alleviates preeclampsia possibly by regulating the expression of interleukin-2/interleukin-10 and Bcl-2/BaxPubMed: 26629148
- Can apical periodontitis affect serum levels of CRP, IL-2, and IL-6 as well as induce pathological changes in remote organs?PubMed: 26556576
- Evaluation of proliferation and cytokines production by mitogen-stimulated bovine peripheral blood mononuclear cellsArticle_14936_6.Html:
- Molecular mechanisms of the protective role of wheat germ oil against cyclosporin A-induced hepatotoxicity in ratsPubMed: 25858514
- Mesenchymal stromal cell-dependent reprogramming of Kupffer cells is mediated by TNF-α and PGE10 and is crucial for liver transplant tolerancePubMed: 25982596
- The immunomodulating effect of seminal plasma on T cellsPubMed: 25799173
- ЦитокCgi-Bin: Irbis_Nbuv
- Clinical significance of IL-2 and IL-10 gene polymorphisms and serum levels in patients with basal-cell carcinomaPubMed: 26609634
- Ameliorative effect of flaxseed oil against thiacloprid-induced toxicity in rats: hematological, biochemical, and histopathological studyPubmed:26957428
- Antiinflammatory Effect of N-Acetylcysteine Combined with Exogenous Surfactant in Meconium-Induced Lung InjuryPubmed:27283193
- Effects of feed supplementation with glycine chelate and iron sulfate on selected parameters of cell-mediated immune response in broiler chickensPubmed:27473977
- Investigation of the anti-glioma activity of Oviductus ranae protein hydrolysatePubmed:27261592
- International Journal of Pharma and Bio Sciences ISSNcms:4987
- INFLUENCE OF ZINCOVIT DROP (NUTRITIONAL FOOD SUPPLEMENT) ON IMMUNE SYSTEM IN NORMAL AND CYCLOPHOSPHAMIDE INTOXICATED WISTAR RATSjournals:3790
- HERPES VIRUS VACCINES AND TREATMENTSy2016:0067330.html
- Lymphocytic, cytokine and transcriptomic profiles in peripheral blood of dogs with atopic dermatitispubmed:27553600
- Efficacy of an autophagy-targeted DNA vaccine against avian leukosis virus subgroup J.pubmed:28049588
- Influences of Hyriopsis cumingii polysaccharides on mice immunosignaling molecules and T lymphocyte differentiation09540105.2017.1306494
- Lung inflammatory and oxidative alterations after exogenous surfactant therapy fortified with budesonide in rabbit model of meconium aspiration syndrome.pubmed:28006947
- The effect of feed supplementation with zinc chelate and zinc sulphate on selected humoral and cell-mediated immune parameters and cytokine concentration in …S0034528816303162
- Commercial gold nanocolloid inhibits synthesis of IL-2 and proliferation of porcine T lymphocytesscience:article
- Imbalance of intestinal immune function in piglets infected by porcine circovirus type 2 during the fetal period.pubmed:28244338
- ВПЛИВ КРОВОВТРАТИ НА ДИНАМІКУ ВМІСТУ ЦИТОКІНІВ СИРОВАТКИ КРОВІ В ПЕРІОД ГОСТРОЇ РЕАКЦІЇ НА КРАНІОСКЕЛЕТНУ ТРАВМУ83646