ADSF; FIZZ3; RETN1; RSTN; XCP1; Adipose tissue-specific secretory factor; C/EBP-epsilon-regulated myeloid-specific secreted cysteine-rich protein; Cysteine-rich secreted FIZZ3
- Product No.SEA847Mu
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- Sample Typeserum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length3h
- Detection Range0.312-20ng/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 0.131ng/mL.
- Specificity This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Resistin (RETN).No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Resistin (RETN) and analogues was observed.
- ApplicationsEnzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 48T96T 96T*5 96T*10 96T*100 In stock
- FOB US$ 349.00 US$ 498.00 US$ 2,241.00 US$ 4,233.00 US$ 34,860.00
- Quantity Add to Cart Distributors
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Resistin (RETN) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Resistin (RETN) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Resistin (RETN) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Resistin (RETN) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Resistin (RETN) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
8. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
The test principle applied in this kit is Sandwich enzyme immunoassay. The microtiter plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Resistin (RETN). Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microtiter plate wells with a biotin-conjugated antibody specific to Resistin (RETN). Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. After TMB substrate solution is added, only those wells that contain Resistin (RETN), biotin-conjugated antibody and enzyme-conjugated Avidin will exhibit a change in color. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated by the addition of sulphuric acid solution and the color change is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450nm ± 10nm. The concentration of Resistin (RETN) in the samples is then determined by comparing the O.D. of the samples to the standard curve.
- Puerarin improves insulin resistance and modulates adipokine expression in rats fed a high-fat dietPubMed: 20869961
- Tinospora crispa Ameliorates Insulin Resistance Induced by High Fat Diet in Wistar RatsPubmed:Pmc4363645
- Estradiol stimulates mitochondrial biogenesis and adiponectin expression in skeletal musclePubmed:24681828
- Adipose tissue regulates hepatic cholesterol metabolism via adiponectinPubmed:25445438
- Long-term Effect of Ileal Transposition on Adipokine Serum Level in Zucker (Orl)-Lepr fa Fatty RatsPubmed:25697126
- Tinospora crispaPubMed: 25821506
- Longitudinal changes in adipose tissue of dairy cows from late pregnancy to lactation. Part 1: The adipokines apelin and resistin and their relationship to receptors linked with lipolysisPubMed: 26686707
- Genetic Variations in Visfatin and Resistin Genes in Egyptian Type 3 Diabetic Patients With and Without ComplicationsPubMed: 25120108
- Favorable outcomes of hydroxychloroquine in insulin resistance may be accomplished by adjustment of the endothelial dysfunction as well as the skewed balance of adipokinesscience:S0065128116301234
- Endocrine activity of adipose tissues as influenced by energy intake in the periparturient cow108495429X:34
- Four-Week Consumption of Malaysian Honey Reduces Excess Weight Gainand Improves Obesity-Related Parameters in High Fat Diet Induced ObeseRats.pubmed:28246535