VEGF; VEGF-A; VPF; Vascular Endothelial Cell Growth Factor A; Vascular Permeability Factor
- Product No.SEA143Mu
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- Sample Typeserum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length3h
- Detection Range15.6-1000pg/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 5.7pg/mL.
- Specificity This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor A (VEGFA).No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor A (VEGFA) and analogues was observed.
- ApplicationsEnzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 48T96T 96T*5 96T*10 96T*100 In stock
- FOB US$ 325.00 US$ 464.00 US$ 2,088.00 US$ 3,944.00 US$ 32,480.00
- Quantity Add to Cart Distributors
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor A (VEGFA) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor A (VEGFA) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor A (VEGFA) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor A (VEGFA) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor A (VEGFA) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
8. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
The test principle applied in this kit is Sandwich enzyme immunoassay. The microtiter plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor A (VEGFA). Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microtiter plate wells with a biotin-conjugated antibody specific to Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor A (VEGFA). Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. After TMB substrate solution is added, only those wells that contain Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor A (VEGFA), biotin-conjugated antibody and enzyme-conjugated Avidin will exhibit a change in color. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated by the addition of sulphuric acid solution and the color change is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450nm ± 10nm. The concentration of Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor A (VEGFA) in the samples is then determined by comparing the O.D. of the samples to the standard curve.
- Intertissue flow of GSH as a tumor growth promoting mechanism: interleukin 6 induces GSH release from hepatocytes in metastatic B16 melanoma-bearing miceJcb: 196261
- Can the vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) and total estradiol 17β be used as a marker of equine oocyte maturation?Tubitak: source
- The correlation between resting serum leptin and serum angiogenic indices at rest and after submaximal exerciseScienceDirect: S016701151100156X
- Multiple release of polyplexes of plasmids VEGF and bFGF from electrospun fibrous scaffolds towards regeneration of mature blood vesselsPubMed: 22484697
- Elevated PLGF contributes to small-cell lung cancer brain metastasisPubMed: 22797069
- Impairment and Differential Expression of PR3 and MPO on Peripheral Myelomonocytic Cells with Endothelial Properties in Granulomatosis with PolyangiitisPubMed: 22792461
- The Effect of Acute Sub-Maximal Endurance Exercise on Serum Angiogenic Indices in Sedentary MenZjrms: Source
- Silver nanoparticles administered to chicken affect VEGFA and FGF2 gene expression in breast muscle and heart.PubMed: 22827927
- BMSCs reduce rat granulosa cell apoptosis induced by cisplatin and perimenopausePubMed: PMC3640998
- Molecular Effects of Doxycycline Treatment on Pterygium as Revealed by Massive Transcriptome SequencingPubMed: PMC3378547
- A bone-seeking clone exhibits different biological properties from the ACHN parental human renal cell carcinoma in vivo and in vitroPubMed: PMC3583590
- Intertissue Flow of Glutathione (GSH) as a Tumor Growth-promoting Mechanism: INTERLEUKIN 6 INDUCES GSH RELEASE FROM HEPATOCYTES IN METASTATIC B16 MELANOMA-BEARING MICEPubMed: PMC3091180
- Nano-Nutrition of Chicken Embryos. The Effect of in Ovo Administration of Diamond Nanoparticles and L-Glutamine on Molecular Responses in Chicken Embryo Pectoral MusclesNCBI:PMC3856104
- Nano-nutrition of chicken embryos. The effect of silver nanoparticles and ATP on expression of chosen genes involved in myogenesisPubmed: 23952606
- Prodrug of green tea epigallocatechin-3-gallate (Pro-EGCG) as a potent anti-angiogenesis agent for endometriosis in micePubmed: 22948799
- Hyperglycemia promotes vasculogenesis in choroidal neovascularization in diabetic mice by stimulating VEGF and SDF-1 expression in retinal pigment epithelial cellsPubmed: 24780853
- Biglycan up-regulated vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) expression and promoted angiogenesis in colon cancerPubmed:25371074
- Effect of silver nanoparticles and hydroxyproline, administered in ovo, on the development of blood vessels and cartilage collagen structure in chicken embryosPubmed:25530495
- Matrix Metalloproteinase 9 Secreted by Hypoxia Cardiac Fibroblasts Triggers Cardiac Stem Cell Migration In VitroPubmed:25767513
- A Study on the Serum Levels of Angiogenic Factors in Response to Acute Long-term Submaximal Exercise in Sedentary MenPhypha:Source
- The effects of self-assembling peptide RADA16 hydrogel on malignant phenotype of human hepatocellular carcinoma cellPubMed: 26628972
- Application of recombinant peroxisome proliferatorPubMed: 26676891
- Wogonin Inhibits Tumor-derived Regulatory Molecules by Suppressing STAT3 Signaling to Promote Tumor ImmunityPubMed: 25962106
- Angiogenesis inhibitor endostatin protects mice with sepsis from multiple organ dysfunction syndromePubMed: 26125086
- Pigment epithelium-derived factor regulates microvascular permeability through adipose triglyceride lipase in sepsisPubMed: 25700221
- Estrogen-deficient osteoporosis enhances the recruitment and activity of osteoclasts by breast cancer cellsPubMed: 26254457
- Silencing of Livin inhibits tumorigenesis and metastasis via VEGF and MMPs pathway in lung cancerPubMed: 26094984
- Antioxidant and bone repair properties of quercetin-functionalized hydroxyapatite: an in vitro osteoblast-osteoclast-endothelial cell co-culture studyPubMed: 26689470
- Healing Mechanism and Osteogenic Capacity of Bovine Bone Mineral—Human Amniotic Mesenchymal Stem Celland Autogenous Bone Graft in Critical Size Mandibular DefectJournal: 60629
- Immunoexpression of TGF-β/Smad and VEGF-A proteins in serum and BAL fluid of sarcoidosis patientsPubMed: 26445225
- CaracterizaTeses: Disponiveis
- ReCavia (Guinea pig )lation of Viral Infection-induced Airway Remodeling Cytokine Production by the TLR3-EGFR Signaling Pathway in Human Bronchial Epithelial CellsPubmed:27075970
- Pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic study of a phospholipid-based phase separation gel for once a month administration of octreotidePubmed:27040814
- Serum angiogenic profile in abnormal placentationPubmed:26863111
- Preparation and characterization of pro-angiogenic gel derived from small intestinal submucosaarticle:S1742706115301410
- Antioxidant and bone repair properties of quercetin-functionalized hydroxyapatite: An in vitro osteoblast–osteoclast–endothelial cell co-culture studyPubmed:26689470
- The effects of ethanol on angiogenesis after myocardial infarction, and preservation of angiogenesis with rosuvastatin after heavy drinkingPubmed:27565753
- Insulin Like Growth Factor -1(IGF-1) Promotes Angiogenesis and Reverses Ischemia Reperfusion Induced Acute Kidney Injury in Rats: Role of VEGF and TGF-β1publication:303524932_Insulin_Like_Growth_Factor_-
- Effects of immobilized VEGF on endothelial progenitor cells cultured on silicon substituted and nanocrystalline hydroxyapatitesc6ra19154a
- An advanced tri-culture model to evaluate the dynamic interplay among osteoblasts, osteoclasts, and endothelial cells.pubmed:28240358