- Product No.SEA527Mu
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- Sample Typeserum, plasma and other biological fluids
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length3h
- Detection Range15.6-1000pg/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 6.7pg/mL.
- Specificity This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Oxidized Low Density Lipoprotein (OxLDL).No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Oxidized Low Density Lipoprotein (OxLDL) and analogues was observed.
- ApplicationsEnzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 48T96T 96T*5 96T*10 96T*100 Ensure in stock; if not, free redo!
- FOB US$ 637.00 US$ 910.00 US$ 4,095.00 US$ 7,735.00 US$ 63,700.00
- Quantity Add to Cart Distributors
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Oxidized Low Density Lipoprotein (OxLDL) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Oxidized Low Density Lipoprotein (OxLDL) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Oxidized Low Density Lipoprotein (OxLDL) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Oxidized Low Density Lipoprotein (OxLDL) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Oxidized Low Density Lipoprotein (OxLDL) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
8. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
The test principle applied in this kit is Sandwich enzyme immunoassay. The microtiter plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Oxidized Low Density Lipoprotein (OxLDL). Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microtiter plate wells with a biotin-conjugated antibody specific to Oxidized Low Density Lipoprotein (OxLDL). Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. After TMB substrate solution is added, only those wells that contain Oxidized Low Density Lipoprotein (OxLDL), biotin-conjugated antibody and enzyme-conjugated Avidin will exhibit a change in color. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated by the addition of sulphuric acid solution and the color change is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450nm ± 10nm. The concentration of Oxidized Low Density Lipoprotein (OxLDL) in the samples is then determined by comparing the O.D. of the samples to the standard curve.
- Total panax notoginsenosides prevent atherosclerosis in apolipoprotein E-knockout mice: Role of downregulation of CD40 and MMP-9 expressionScienceDirect: S0378874109005091
- Chemical sympathectomy induces arterial accumulation of native and oxidized LDL in hypercholesterolemic ratsScienceDirect: S1566070211004152
- Plasma Paraoxonase-1, Oxidized Low-Density Lipoprotein and Lipid Peroxidation Levels in Gout Patients SpringerLink: u466114p03434m6t
- Endothelial-specific Nox2 overexpression increases vascular superoxide and macrophage recruitment in ApoE-/- micePubMed: PMC3307381
- 10-Dehydrogingerdione raises HDL-cholesterol through a CETP inhibition and wards off oxidation and inflammation in dyslipidemic rabbits.Pubmed: 24267247
- Atheroprotective effect of oleoylethanolamide (OEA) targeting oxidized LDL.NCBI: PMC3896367
- Insulin-like growth factor I reduces lipid oxidation and foam cell formation via downregulation of 12/15-lipoxygenasePubmed:25549319
- THE FUNCTION OF SIALIC ACID AS A RADICAL SCAVENGER IN EXPERIMENTAL HYPOTHYROIDISM WITH AND WITHOUT HYPERLIPIDEMIA. Cerrahisanatlardergisi:Source
- Atheroprotective effect of oleoylethanolamide (OEA) targeting oxidized LDLPubmed:24465540
- Increased systemic low-grade inflammation in high altitude native rats mediated by adrenergic receptorsPubmed:24888651
- Anti‐Inflammatory Immune Skewing Is Atheroprotective: Apoe−/−FcγRIIb−/− Mice Develop Fibrous Carotid PlaquesPubmed:25516435
- Oral administration of the β-glucan produced by Aureobasidium pullulans ameliorates development of atherosclerosis in apolipoprotein E deficient miceScience: Article
- Sirt1 is involved in decreased bone formation in aged apolipoprotein E-deficient micePubMed: 26592520
- Suppressive effects of the NADPH oxidase inhibitor apocynin on intestinal tumorigenesis in obese KK‐Ay and Apc mutant Min micePubMed: 26310859
- Athletes with higher VO2max present reduced oxLDL after a marathon raceContent: 1
- PPARβ/δ ameliorates fructose-induced insulin resistance in adipocytes by preventing Nrf2 activationPubMed: 25728706
- Ezetimibe Attenuates Atherosclerosis Associated with Lipid Reduction and Inflammation InhibitionPubMed: 26555472
- Pulsatile Hyperglycaemia Induces Vascular Oxidative Stress and GLUT 1 Expression More Potently than Sustained Hyperglycaemia in Rats on High Fat DietPubmed:26790104
- Oxidative DNA damage and oxidized low density lipoprotein in Type II diabetes mellitus among patients with Helicobacter pylori infectionpmc:PMC4855822
- Transcriptional Profiling of Foam Cells Reveals Induction of Cavia (Guinea pig )anylate‐Binding Proteins Following Western Diet Acceleration of Atherosclerosis in the Absence of Global Changes in Inflammationpmc:PMC4859273
- Organic Arsenical Exposure Stimulates Atherosclerosis through Oxidative Stress Increase and Adhesion Molecule Expressionadmin:php
- Dietary rose hip exerts anti-atherosclerotic effects and increases nitric oxide-mediated dilation in ApoE-null miceS0955286316301887
- Effects of altered thyroid states on oxidative stress parameters in ratspubmed:27824612
- Atherosclerosis-related inflammation and oxidative stress are improved by rice bran enzymatic extractS1756464616302511