CPP32; CPP32B; SCA1; Apoptain; Yama; Apoptosis-Related Cysteine Peptidase; Cysteinyl Aspartate Specific Proteinases 3; SREBP cleavage activity 1
- Product No.SEA626Ra
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- Sample Typetissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length3h
- Detection Range0.156-10ng/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 0.059ng/mL.
- Specificity This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Caspase 3 (CASP3).No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Caspase 3 (CASP3) and analogues was observed.
- ApplicationsEnzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 48T96T 96T*5 96T*10 96T*100 Ensure in stock; if not, free redo!
- FOB US$ 479.00 US$ 684.00 US$ 3,078.00 US$ 5,814.00 US$ 47,880.00
- Quantity Add to Cart Distributors
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Caspase 3 (CASP3) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Caspase 3 (CASP3) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
8. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
The test principle applied in this kit is Sandwich enzyme immunoassay. The microtiter plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Caspase 3 (CASP3). Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microtiter plate wells with a biotin-conjugated antibody specific to Caspase 3 (CASP3). Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. After TMB substrate solution is added, only those wells that contain Caspase 3 (CASP3), biotin-conjugated antibody and enzyme-conjugated Avidin will exhibit a change in color. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated by the addition of sulphuric acid solution and the color change is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450nm ± 10nm. The concentration of Caspase 3 (CASP3) in the samples is then determined by comparing the O.D. of the samples to the standard curve.
- Protective Effects of Morus alba Leaves Extract on Ocular Functions of Pups from Diabetic and Hypercholesterolemic Mother RatsPubMed: 21697998
- Role of mitochondria in ciprofloxacin-induced apoptosis in murine sperm cells.Pubmed: 23420823
- The combined effect of metformin and L-cysteine on inflammation, oxidative stress and insulin resistance in streptozotocin-induced type 2 diabetes in ratsPubmed: 23845213
- Vitamin D ameliorates hepatic ischemic/reperfusion injury in ratsSpringer: Source
- Attenuation of renal ischemia/reperfusion injury by a?aí extract preconditioning in a rat modelPubmed:25476829
- Amelioration of nandrolone decanoate-induced testicular and sperm toxicity in rats by taurine: Effects on steroidogenesis, redox and inflammatory cascades, and intrinsic apoptotic pathwayPubmed:25542992
- Antioxidant effects of Spirulina supplement against lead acetate-induced hepatic injury in ratsSciencedirect:S2225411015000231
- Vitamin D ameliorates hepatic ischemic/reperfusion injury in ratsPubmed:24752458
- Apoptotic effects of dipyrido [3,2-a:2',3'-c] phenazine (dppz) Au(III) complex against diethylnitrosamine/phenobarbital induced experimental hepatocarcinogenesis in ratsPubmed:24756331
- Pomegranate extract protects against cerebral ischemia/reperfusion injury and preserves brain DNA integrity in ratsPubmed:25010842
- Neuroprotective effects of rosuvastatin against traumatic spinal cord injury in ratsPubmed:25084223
- Expression of key executioner of apoptosis caspase?\3 in periodontal health and diseasePubmed:25388853
- Saxagliptin: A novel antiparkinsonian approachPubmed:25446674
- Ursodeoxycholic Acid Ameliorates Apoptotic Cascade in the Rotenone Model of Parkinson’s Disease: Modulation of Mitochondrial PerturbationsPubmed:25502462
- Inhibition of small HA fragment activity and stimulation of A2A adenosine receptor pathway limit apoptosis and reduce cartilage damage in experimental arthritisPubmed:25511416
- Protective role of ellagitannins from Eucalyptus citriodora against ethanol-induced gastric ulcer in rats: Impact on oxidative stress, inflammation and calcitonin-gene related peptidePubmed:25636864
- Epigallocatechin-3-gallate pretreatment attenuates doxorubicin-induced cardiotoxicity in rats: A mechanistic studyPubmed:25701654
- CILOSTAZOL HEPATOPROTECTIVE EFFECT AGAINST ISCHEMIA/REPERFUSION: INVOLVEMENT OF GSK-3β, CYCLIN D1 and WNT/β-CATENIN PATHWAYResearchgate:Source
- Attenuation of renal ischemia/reperfusion injury by aPubMed: 25476829
- NeuroprotectivePubMed: 26298021
- Antidiabetic Effect of Galantamine: Novel Effect for a Known Centrally Acting DrugPubMed: 26262991
- Inhibition of small HA fragment activity and stimulation of A2APubMed: 25511416
- BDNF-TrkB Pathway Mediates Neuroprotection of Hydrogen Sulfide against Formaldehyde-Induced Toxicity to PC12 CellsPubMed: 25749582
- Geraniol ameliorates TNBS-induced colitis: Involvement of Wnt/棺-catenin, p38MAPK, NF觀B, and PPAR款 signaling pathwaysPubMed: 26165751
- The multi-kinase inhibitor pazopanib targets hepatic stellate cell activation and apoptosis alleviating progression of liver fibrosisPubMed: 26269412
- The heat shock protein 90 inhibitor, 17-AAG, attenuates thioacetamide induced liver fibrosis in miceScience: Article
- Hepatoprotective Effects of Rubus idaeus L. Leaves against CCl4-Induced Liver Injury via Antioxidant, Anti-inflammatory and Antiapoptotic Mechanismsopenview:626440
- Crocin protects against doxorubicin-induced myocardial toxicity in rats through down-reCavia (Guinea pig )lation of inflammatory and apoptic pathwaysPubmed:26807765
- An integrated proteomics approach shows synaptic plasticity changes in an APP/PS1 Alzheimers mouse modelPubmed:27144524
- Correlation of In Vivo and In Vitro Assay Results for Assessment of Free Radical Scavenging Activity of Green Tea NutraceuticalsPubmed:27275932
- Anti-oxidative, anti-secretory and anti-inflammatory activities of the extract from the root bark of Lycium chinense (Cortex Lycii) against gastric ulcer in micePubmed:26972100
- Neuroprotective effects of atomoxetine against traumatic spinal cord injury in ratspmc:PMC4834117
- THE PROPHYLACTIC EFFICIENCY OF LYCOPENE AGAINST GAMMA IRRADAITION-INDIUCED CARDIAC OXIDATIVE DAMAGE, PATHOLOGY AND APOPTOSIS IN RATSpublication:298838934
- Arecoline Induces Neurotoxicity to PC12 Cells: Involvement in ER Stress and Disturbance of Endogenous H2S GenerationPubmed:27255601
- Neuroprotective Effects of Pregabalin Against Spinal Cord Ischemia-Reperfusion Injury in RatsJTNEPUB:17959
- Clematichinenoside (AR) Attenuates Hypoxia/Reoxygenation-Induced H9c2 Cardiomyocyte Apoptosis via a Mitochondria-Mediated Signaling PathwayPubmed:27248986
- The hepatocurative effects of Cynara scolymus L. leaf extract on carbon tetrachloride-induced oxidative stress and hepatic injury in ratsPubmed:27026910
- Chronic low-dose-rate ionising radiation affects the hippocampal phosphoproteome in the ApoE−/− alzheimer mouse modelpubmed:27708245
- Antioxidant effects of Spirulina supplement against lead acetate-induced hepatic injury in rats.pubmed:27774414
- Protective effects of apigenin and myricetin against cisplatin-induced nephrotoxicity in mice.pubmed:28064632
- Dapoxetine attenuates testosterone-induced prostatic hyperplasia in rats by the regulation of inflammatory and apoptotic proteinspubmed:27687055
- Anti-oxidative, anti-secretory and anti-inflammatory activities of the extract from the root bark ofLycium chinense (Cortex Lycii) against gastric ulcer in mice.pubmed:26972100
- Saikosaponin d induces cell death through caspase-3-dependent, caspase-3-independent andmitochondrial pathways in mammalian hepatic stellate cells.pubmed:27461108
- Arecoline Induces Neurotoxicity to PC12 Cells: Involvement in ER Stress and Disturbance of Endogenous H2S Generation.pubmed:27255601
- Hydrogen sulfide attenuates doxorubicin-induced cardiotoxicity by inhibiting the expression of peroxiredoxin III in H9c2 cellsmmr:13
- Saikosaponin a Induces Apoptosis through Mitochondria-Dependent Pathway in Hepatic Stellate Cellspubmed:28231747
- Strontium ranelate causes osteophytes overgrowth in a model of early phase osteoarthritis.pubmed:28187731
- Amelioration of cardiac dysfunction and ventricular remodeling after myocardial infarction bydanhong injection are critically contributed by anti-TGF-β-mediated fibrosis and angiogenesis mechanisms.pubmed:27729285