- Promotion products
- Product No.CEB028Ra
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- Sample Typeserum, plasma and other biological fluids
- Test MethodCompetitive Inhibition
- Assay Length2h
- Detection Range2.47-200ug/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 0.95ug/mL.
- Specificity This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Albumin (ALB).No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Albumin (ALB) and analogues was observed.
- ApplicationsEnzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 48T96T 96T*5 96T*10 96T*100 Ensure in stock; if not, free redo!
- FOB US$ 284.00 US$ 406.00 US$ 1,827.00 US$ 3,451.00 US$ 28,420.00
- Quantity Add to Cart Distributors
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Albumin (ALB) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Albumin (ALB) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Albumin (ALB) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Albumin (ALB) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Albumin (ALB) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 50µL standard or sample to each well.
And then add 50µL prepared Detection Reagent A immediately.
Shake and mix. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
4. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
5. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450 nm immediately.
The microtiter plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antigen. Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microtiter plate wells with a Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP)-conjugated secondary antibody. After TMB substrate solution is added, those wells that contain Albumin (ALB) will exhibit a change in color. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated by the addition of sulphuric acid solution and the color change is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450nm ± 10nm. The concentration of Albumin (ALB) in the samples is then determined by comparing the O.D. of the samples to the standard curve.
- Simvastatin Reduces Endotoxin-Induced Acute Lung Injury by Decreasing Neutrophil Recruitment and Radical FormationPubMed: 22701728
- Albumin administration protects against bilirubin-induced auditory brainstem dysfunction in Gunn rat pupsOnlinelibrary: liv.12219
- Adjunctive corticosteroid therapy improves lung immunopathology and survival during severe secondary pneumococcal pneumonia in micePubmed: 24273183
- Increased Circulating Levels of Vitamin D Binding Protein in MS PatientsPubmed:25590278
- The wnt/β-catenin signaling pathway participates in rhein ameliorating kidney injury in DN micePubMed: 26346164
- Collecting Protein Biomarkers in Breath Using Electret Filters: A Preliminary Method on New Technical Model and Human StudyPubmed:26934615
- 3D Printing of Differentiated Bone Marrow Mesenchymal Cells as a New Method for Liver Tissue Engineeringart00007