SA-A; SAA1; PIG4; TP53I4; Amyloid protein A; Amyloid fibril protein AA; Serum amyloid A-1 protein
- Product No.CEA885Hu
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- Sample Typeserum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids
- Test MethodCompetitive Inhibition
- Assay Length2h
- Detection Range625-10,000ng/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 251ng/mL.
This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Serum Amyloid A (SAA).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Serum Amyloid A (SAA) and analogues was observed.
- ApplicationsEnzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
96T*5 96T*10 96T*100
Ensure in stock; if not, free redo!
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 630
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2835
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 5355
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 44100
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Serum Amyloid A (SAA) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Serum Amyloid A (SAA) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Serum Amyloid A (SAA) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Serum Amyloid A (SAA) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Serum Amyloid A (SAA) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 50µL standard or sample to each well.
And then add 50µL prepared Detection Reagent A immediately.
Shake and mix. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
4. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
5. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
6. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
7. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450 nm immediately.
This assay employs the competitive inhibition enzyme immunoassay technique. A monoclonal antibody specific to Serum Amyloid A (SAA) has been pre-coated onto a microplate. A competitive inhibition reaction is launched between biotin labeled Serum Amyloid A (SAA) and unlabeled Serum Amyloid A (SAA) (Standards or samples) with the pre-coated antibody specific to Serum Amyloid A (SAA). After incubation the unbound conjugate is washed off. Next, avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. The amount of bound HRP conjugate is reverse proportional to the concentration of Serum Amyloid A (SAA) in the sample. After addition of the substrate solution, the intensity of color developed is reverse proportional to the concentration of Serum Amyloid A (SAA) in the sample.
- Effect of feeding a high fat diet on hydrogen sulfide (H 2 S) metabolism in the mousePubmed:24637018
- Acute Phase Response: Implication in ST-segment Elevation Myocardial InfarctionPubmed:24894970
- Comparison of the Effects of Enoxaparin and Heparin on Inflammatory Biomarkers in Patients with ST-segment Elevated Myocardial Infarction: A prospective Open Label Pilot Clinical TrialPubmed:25237354
- No association between vitamin D levels and inflammation markers in patients with acute coronary syndromePubmed:25615956
- Identification of plasma protein markers common to patients with malignant tumour and Abnormal Savda in Uighur medicine: a prospective clinical studyPubmed:25652121
- EFFECT OF UTERINE IMMUNOMODULATION ON SERUM AMYLOID-A CONCENTRATION AND CONCEPTION RATE IN CYCLIC NON BREEDING COWSTcrjournals:Source
- Impaired adipogenesis in adipose tissue associated with hepatic lipid deposition induced by chronic inflammation in mice with chew dietPubMed: 26188592
- Relation of thyroid hormone abnormalities with subclinical inflammatory activity in patients with type 1 and type 2 diabetes mellitusPubMed: 26049370
- The effect of serum and follicular fluid amyloid-associated protein levels on in vitro fertilization outcome in patients with polycystic ovary syndromePubMed: 26463878
- Circulating serum amyloid A: a potential biomarker for infection after aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhagefiles:ijcem0021201
- An Anti-β-Amyloid Vaccine for Treating Cognitive Deficits in a Mouse Model of Down SyndromePubmed:27023444
- PATHWAY SPECIFIC MARKERS FOR DIAGNOSING IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROMEy2016:0139148.html
- Acute phase response in lame crossbred dairy cattlepubmed:27956769
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Active proteinAPA885Hu01Active Serum Amyloid A (SAA): Cell culture; Activity Assays.
- Recombinant proteinRPA885Hu01Recombinant Serum Amyloid A (SAA): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Conjugated small moleculesCPA885Hu21OVA Conjugated Serum Amyloid A (SAA): Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA885Hu02Polyclonal Antibody to Serum Amyloid A (SAA): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA885Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Serum Amyloid A (SAA): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Labelled antibodyLAA885Hu81FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Serum Amyloid A (SAA): WB; IHC; ICC; IF.
- Labelled antibodyLAA885Hu71Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Serum Amyloid A (SAA): WB; IHC; ICC.
- Monoclonal antibodyMAA885Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Serum Amyloid A (SAA): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Labelled antibodyLAA885Hu72Biotin-Linked Monoclonal Antibody to Serum Amyloid A (SAA): WB; IHC; ICC.
- Sandwich ELISASEA885HuELISA Kit for Serum Amyloid A (SAA): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- Competition ELISACEA885HuELISA Kit for Serum Amyloid A (SAA): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- Sandwich CLIASCA885HuCLIA Kit for Serum Amyloid A (SAA): Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.
- Antibody PairPSA885Hu01Antibody Pair for Serum Amyloid A (SAA): ELISA; CLIA; ELISPOT; Luminex; Immunochromatography and other Immunoassays.
- Assay Kit DIY MaterialsKSA885Hu11ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Serum Amyloid A (SAA): Main materials for "Do It(ELISA Kit) Yourself"
- Assay Kit DIY MaterialsKSA885Hu01ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Serum Amyloid A (SAA): Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".