CMH2; cTnT; TnTc; Cardiomyopathy,Hypertrophic 2; Cardiac muscle troponin T
- Product No.SED232Hu
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- Sample Typeserum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length3h
- Detection Range15.6-1000pg/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 5.7pg/mL.
- Specificity This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Troponin T Type 2, Cardiac (TNNT2).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Troponin T Type 2, Cardiac (TNNT2) and analogues was observed.
- ApplicationsEnzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 490
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 700
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 3150
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 5950
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 49000
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Troponin T Type 2, Cardiac (TNNT2) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Troponin T Type 2, Cardiac (TNNT2) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Troponin T Type 2, Cardiac (TNNT2) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Troponin T Type 2, Cardiac (TNNT2) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Troponin T Type 2, Cardiac (TNNT2) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
8. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
The test principle applied in this kit is Sandwich enzyme immunoassay. The microtiter plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Troponin T Type 2, Cardiac (TNNT2). Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microtiter plate wells with a biotin-conjugated antibody specific to Troponin T Type 2, Cardiac (TNNT2). Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. After TMB substrate solution is added, only those wells that contain Troponin T Type 2, Cardiac (TNNT2), biotin-conjugated antibody and enzyme-conjugated Avidin will exhibit a change in color. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated by the addition of sulphuric acid solution and the color change is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450nm ± 10nm. The concentration of Troponin T Type 2, Cardiac (TNNT2) in the samples is then determined by comparing the O.D. of the samples to the standard curve.
- Cardioprotective Effect of Sulphonated Formononetin on Acute Myocardial Infarction in RatsPubMed: 21232020
- Cardioprotective Effect of SMND-309, A Novel Derivate of Salvianolic Acid B on Acute Myocardial Infarction in RatsWiley: source
- Protective roles of Asperosaponin VI, a triterpene saponin isolated from Dipsacus asper Wall on acute myocardial infarction in ratsScienceDirect: S0014299909009984
- The altered expression profile of microRNAs in cardiopulmonary bypass canine models and the effects of mir-499 on myocardial ischemic reperfusion injuryPubMed: PMC3694448
- Salivary high‐sensitivity cardiac troponin T levels in patients with acute myocardial infarctionPubmed: 22834943
- In vivo and in vitro cardioprotective effects of Panax quinquefolium 20 (S)-protopanaxadiol saponins (PQDS), isolated from Panax quinquefoliumPubmed: 23700796
- The effects of caloric restriction and age on thyroid hormone signalling in the heart of ratsPl:Source
- Cardiomyopathy reverses with recovery of liver injury, cholestasis and cholanemia in mouse model of biliary fibrosisPubmed:24330504
- Cardioprotective Effect of Rhizomes of Acorus gramineus Against Isoproterenol-Induced Cardiac Damage in PigsPubmed:24420420
- Glutathione administration reduces mitochondrial damage and shifts cell death from necrosis to apoptosis in ageing diabetic mice hearts during exercisePubmed:25039894
- Crocin protects against doxorubicin-induced myocardial toxicity in rats through down-reCavia (Guinea pig )lation of inflammatory and apoptic pathwaysPubmed:26807765
- The Cardenolide Glycoside Acovenoside A Affords Protective Activity in Doxorubicin-Induced Cardiotoxicity in MicePubmed:27247000
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPD232Hu01Recombinant Troponin T Type 2, Cardiac (TNNT2): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Recombinant proteinRPD232Hu02Recombinant Troponin T Type 2, Cardiac (TNNT2): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAD232Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Troponin T Type 2, Cardiac (TNNT2): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAD232Hu02Polyclonal Antibody to Troponin T Type 2, Cardiac (TNNT2): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Labelled antibodyLAD232Hu81FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Troponin T Type 2, Cardiac (TNNT2): WB; IHC; ICC; IF.
- Labelled antibodyLAD232Hu71Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Troponin T Type 2, Cardiac (TNNT2): WB; IHC; ICC.
- Sandwich ELISASED232HuELISA Kit for Troponin T Type 2, Cardiac (TNNT2): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- Sandwich CLIASCD232HuCLIA Kit for Troponin T Type 2, Cardiac (TNNT2): Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.