F8VWF; VWD; von Willebrand antigen 2
- Product No.SEA833Hu
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- Sample Typeplasma
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length3h
- Detection Range0.156-10ng/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 0.056ng/mL.
- Specificity This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Von Willebrand Factor (vWF).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Von Willebrand Factor (vWF) and analogues was observed.
- ApplicationsEnzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 465US$ 665US$ 2993US$ 5653US$ 46550
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Von Willebrand Factor (vWF) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Von Willebrand Factor (vWF) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
|sodium citrate plasma(n=5)||79-93||87|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Von Willebrand Factor (vWF) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Von Willebrand Factor (vWF) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Von Willebrand Factor (vWF) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
|sodium citrate plasma(n=5)||87-99%||94-103%||85-96%||88-98%|
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
8. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
The test principle applied in this kit is Sandwich enzyme immunoassay. The microtiter plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Von Willebrand Factor (vWF). Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microtiter plate wells with a biotin-conjugated antibody specific to Von Willebrand Factor (vWF). Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. After TMB substrate solution is added, only those wells that contain Von Willebrand Factor (vWF), biotin-conjugated antibody and enzyme-conjugated Avidin will exhibit a change in color. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated by the addition of sulphuric acid solution and the color change is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450nm ± 10nm. The concentration of Von Willebrand Factor (vWF) in the samples is then determined by comparing the O.D. of the samples to the standard curve.
- Amorphous silica nanoparticles impair vascular homeostasis and induce systemic inflammationPubmed:Pmc4047982
- Systemic and Flap Inflammatory Response Associates with Thrombosis in Flap Venous CrisisPubmed:25448261
- Short-Term Nose-Only Water-Pipe (Shisha) Smoking Exposure Accelerates Coagulation and Causes Cardiac Inflammation and Oxidative Stress in MicePubmed:25634761
- Blood pH in coronary artery microthrombosis of ratsPubMed: 26522304
- Subchronic Toxicity and Cardiovascular Responses in Spontaneously Hypertensive Rats after Exposure to Multiwalled Carbon Nanotubes by Intratracheal InstillationPubMed: 25580880
- Differential integrative omic analysis for mechanism insights and biomarker discovery of abnormal Savda syndrome and its unique Munziq prescriptionPubmed:27296761
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPA833Hu01Recombinant Von Willebrand Factor (vWF): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Conjugated small moleculesCPA833Hu21OVA Conjugated Von Willebrand Factor (vWF): Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA833Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Von Willebrand Factor (vWF): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA833Hu08Polyclonal Antibody to Von Willebrand Factor (vWF): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Labelled antibodyLAA833Hu71Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Von Willebrand Factor (vWF): WB; IHC; ICC.
- Monoclonal antibodyMAA833Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Von Willebrand Factor (vWF): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Sandwich ELISASEA833HuELISA Kit for Von Willebrand Factor (vWF): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- Competition ELISACEA833HuELISA Kit for Von Willebrand Factor (vWF): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- Assay Kit DIY MaterialsKSA833Hu11ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Von Willebrand Factor (vWF): Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".