- Product No.APG613Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl,pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 97%
- Isoelectric Point6.9
- ApplicationsCell culture; Activity Assays.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10ug50ug 200ug 1mg 1g
US$ 368 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 920 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1840 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 5520 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 138000 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant ARSF, Human.
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
ARSF (Arylsulfatase F) is a member of the sulfatase gene family, and more specifically, the arylsulfatase subfamily. Sulfatases are essential for the correct composition of bone and cartilage matrix. The activity of this protein, unlike that of arylsulfatase E, is not inhibited by warfarin. Besides, EP300 (E1A binding protein p300) has been identified as an interactor of ARSF, thus a binding ELISA assay was conducted to detect the interaction of recombinant human ARSF and recombinant human EP300. Briefly, ARSF were diluted serially in PBS, with 0.01%BSA (pH 7.4). Duplicate samples of 100uL were then transferred to EP300-coated microtiter wells and incubated for 2h at 37°C. Wells were washed with PBST and incubated for 1h with anti-ARSF pAb, then aspirated and washed 3 times. After incubation with HRP labelled secondary antibody, wells were aspirated and washed 3 times. With the addition of substrate solution, wells were incubated 15-25 minutes at 37°C. Finally, add 50µL stop solution to the wells and read at 450nm immediately. The binding activity of of ARSF and EP300 was shown in Figure 1, and this effect was in a dose dependent manner.
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPG613Hu01Recombinant Arylsulfatase F (ARSF): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Active proteinAPG613Hu01Active Arylsulfatase F (ARSF): Cell culture; Activity Assays.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAG613Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Arylsulfatase F (ARSF): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Monoclonal antibodyMAG613Hu21Monoclonal Antibody to Arylsulfatase F (ARSF): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Sandwich ELISASEG613HuELISA Kit for Arylsulfatase F (ARSF): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.