phosphatidylcholine-sterol O-acyltransferase; Phospholipid-cholesterol acyltransferase
- Product No.APJ516Mu01
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse)Same name, Different species.
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- TraitsFreeze-dried powder
- Purity> 90%
- Isoelectric Point6.3
- ApplicationsCell culture; Activity Assays.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 320US$ 800US$ 1600US$ 4800US$ 120000
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- Figure. SDS-PAGE; Sample: Active recombinant LCAT, Mouse.
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant LCAT, Mouse.
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
LCAT (Phosphatidylcholine-sterol acyltransferase) is an enzyme in the extracellular metabolism of plasma lipoproteins, which converts cholesterol and phosphatidylcholines (lecithins) to cholesteryl esters and lysophosphatidylcholines. It is reported that APOA1 (Apolipoprotein A-I) acts as a cofactor for the LCAT. Thus, a binding ELISA assay was conducted to detect the association of LCAT with APOA1. Briefly, recombinant rat LCAT were diluted serially in PBS with 0.01% BSA (pH 7.4). Duplicate samples of 100uL were then transferred to APOA1-coated microtiter wells and incubated for 2h at 37°C. Wells were washed with PBST and incubated for 1h with anti-LCAT pAb, then aspirated and washed 3 times. After incubation with HRP labelled secondary antibody, wells were aspirated and washed 3 times. With the addition of substrate solution, wells were incubated 15-25 minutes at 37°C. Finally, add 50µL stop solution to the wells and read at 450nm immediately. The binding activity of LCAT with APOA1 was shown in Figure 1 and this effect was in a dose dependent manner.
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Plasma phospholipase, γ‐CEHC and antioxidant capacity in fibromyalgiaPubMed: 26585319
Related products for research use of Mus musculus (Mouse) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPJ516Mu02Recombinant Lecithin Cholesterol Acyltransferase (LCAT): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Recombinant proteinRPJ516Mu01Recombinant Lecithin Cholesterol Acyltransferase (LCAT): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Active proteinAPJ516Mu01Active Lecithin Cholesterol Acyltransferase (LCAT): Cell culture; Activity Assays.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAJ516Mu01Polyclonal Antibody to Lecithin Cholesterol Acyltransferase (LCAT): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAJ516Mu02Polyclonal Antibody to Lecithin Cholesterol Acyltransferase (LCAT): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Labelled antibodyLAJ516Mu71Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Lecithin Cholesterol Acyltransferase (LCAT): WB; IHC; ICC.
- Sandwich ELISASEJ516MuELISA Kit for Lecithin Cholesterol Acyltransferase (LCAT): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.