SYM1; SYNS1; Synostoses(Multiple)Syndrome 1; Symphalangism 1(Proximal)
- Product No.APC130Ra02
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat)Same name, Different species.
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- TraitsFreeze-dried powder
- Purity> 97%
- Isoelectric Point6.6
- ApplicationsCell culture; Activity Assays.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 208US$ 520US$ 1040US$ 3120US$ 78000
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- Gene sequencing
- Figure. SDS-PAGE; Sample: Active recombinant NOG, Rat.
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant NOG, Rat.
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
NOG (Noggin) is a signaling molecule that plays an important role in promoting somite patterning in the developing embryo, essential for cartilage morphogenesis and joint formation. It is considered as an inhibitor in bone morphogenetic proteins (BMP) signaling, by binding with BMP4, thus a binding ELISA assay was conducted to detect the association of recombinant rat NOG with BMP4. Briefly, NOG were diluted serially in PBS with 0.01%BSA (pH 7.4). Duplicate samples of 100uL were then transferred to BMP4-coated microtiter wells and incubated for 2h at 37°C. Wells were washed with PBST and incubated for 1h with anti-NOG pAb, then aspirated and washed 3 times. After incubation with HRP labelled secondary antibody, wells were aspirated and washed 3 times. With the addition of substrate solution, wells were incubated 15-25 minutes at 37°C. Finally, add 50µL stop solution to the wells and read at 450nm immediately. The binding activity of NOG with BMP4 was shown in Figure 1 and this effect was in a dose dependent manner.
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Imbalance between BMP2 and Noggin induces abnormal osteogenic differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells in ankylosing spondylitisPubMed: 26413886
- Imbalance Between Bone Morphogenetic Protein 2 and Noggin Induces Abnormal Osteogenic Differentiation of Mesenchymal Stem Cells in Ankylosing SpondylitisPubmed:26413886
- Oxygen-glucose deprivation preconditioning protects neurons against oxygen-glucose deprivation/reperfusion induced injury via bone morphogenetic protein-7 mediated ERK, p38 and Smad signalling pathways.Pubmed:26385023
Related products for research use of Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPC130Ra01Recombinant Noggin (NOG): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Active proteinAPC130Ra01Active Noggin (NOG): Cell culture; Activity Assays.
- Active proteinAPC130Ra02Active Noggin (NOG): Cell culture; Activity Assays.
- Recombinant proteinRPC130Ra02Recombinant Noggin (NOG): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAC130Ra01Polyclonal Antibody to Noggin (NOG): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAC130Ra02Polyclonal Antibody to Noggin (NOG): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Sandwich ELISASEC130RaELISA Kit for Noggin (NOG): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- Assay Kit DIY MaterialsKSC130Ra01ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Noggin (NOG): Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".