SYM1; SYNS1; Synostoses(Multiple)Syndrome 1; Symphalangism 1(Proximal)
- Product No.APC130Ra02
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 97%
- Isoelectric Point6.6
- ApplicationsCell culture; Activity Assays.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 1g In stock
- FOB US$ 208.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 520.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 1,040.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 3,120.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 78,000.00 FREE TRIAL
- Quantity Add to Cart Distributors
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Gene sequencing
- Figure. SDS-PAGE; Sample: Active recombinant NOG, Rat.
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant NOG, Rat.
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
NOG (Noggin) is a signaling molecule that plays an important role in promoting somite patterning in the developing embryo, essential for cartilage morphogenesis and joint formation. It is considered as an inhibitor in bone morphogenetic proteins (BMP) signaling, by binding with BMP4, thus a binding ELISA assay was conducted to detect the association of recombinant rat NOG with BMP4. Briefly, NOG were diluted serially in PBS with 0.01%BSA (pH 7.4). Duplicate samples of 100uL were then transferred to BMP4-coated microtiter wells and incubated for 2h at 37°C. Wells were washed with PBST and incubated for 1h with anti-NOG pAb, then aspirated and washed 3 times. After incubation with HRP labelled secondary antibody, wells were aspirated and washed 3 times. With the addition of substrate solution, wells were incubated 15-25 minutes at 37°C. Finally, add 50µL stop solution to the wells and read at 450nm immediately. The binding activity of NOG with BMP4 was shown in Figure 1 and this effect was in a dose dependent manner.
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Imbalance between BMP2 and Noggin induces abnormal osteogenic differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells in ankylosing spondylitisPubMed: 26413886
- Imbalance Between Bone Morphogenetic Protein 2 and Noggin Induces Abnormal Osteogenic Differentiation of Mesenchymal Stem Cells in Ankylosing SpondylitisPubmed:26413886
- Oxygen-glucose deprivation preconditioning protects neurons against oxygen-glucose deprivation/reperfusion induced injury via bone morphogenetic protein-7 mediated ERK, p38 and Smad signalling pathways.Pubmed:26385023
- The BMP2 variant L51P restores the osteogenic differentiation of human mesenchymal stromal cells in the presence of intervertebral disc cells.pubmed:28266688
- mbalance Between Bone Morphogenetic Protein 2 and Noggin Induces Abnormal OsteogenicDifferentiation of Mesenchymal Stem Cells in Ankylosing Spondylitis.pubmed:26413886