PACAP; PRP-48; Pituitary Adenylate Cyclase Activating Peptide
- Product No.RPB347Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular Locationn/a
- Predicted Molecular Mass47.2kDa
- Accurate Molecular Massn/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsIle17~Leu176 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- TraitsFreeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Pointn/a
- ApplicationsSDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 172US$ 430US$ 860US$ 2580US$ 64500
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit Offer
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit Offer
- Protein Labeling Customized Service Offer
- Primer Pairs Offer
- Synthetic Polypeptides Customized Service Offer
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service Offer
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service Offer
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service Offer
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service Offer
- Buffer Offer
- Interictal plasma pituitary adenylate cyclase-activating polypeptide levels are decreased in migraineurs but remain unchanged in patients with tension-type headachePubMed: 26296898
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPB347Hu01Recombinant Adenylate Cyclase Activating Polypeptide 1, Pituitary (ADCYAP1): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAB347Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Adenylate Cyclase Activating Polypeptide 1, Pituitary (ADCYAP1): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Monoclonal antibodyMAB347Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Adenylate Cyclase Activating Polypeptide 1, Pituitary (ADCYAP1): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Competition ELISACEB347HuELISA Kit for Adenylate Cyclase Activating Polypeptide 1, Pituitary (ADCYAP1): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection