ANX-A1; ANX1; LPC1; Lipocortin I; Chromobindin-9; Calpactin II; Phospholipase A2 inhibitory protein
- Product No.RPE787Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationMembrane, Nucleus, Cytoplasm
- Predicted Molecular Mass45.4kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass44kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsMet1~Asn346 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl,pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- TraitsFreeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Point7.0
- ApplicationsSDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP; CoIP; Purification; Amine Reactive Labeling.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 152US$ 380US$ 760US$ 2280US$ 57000
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- Gene sequencing
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit Offer
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit Offer
- Protein Labeling Customized Service Offer
- Primer Pairs Offer
- Synthetic Polypeptides Customized Service Offer
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service Offer
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service Offer
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service Offer
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service Offer
- Buffer Offer
- Dysregulation of Anti-Inflammatory Annexin A1 Expression in Progressive Crohns DiseasePubMed: PMC3794972
- Modulatory Effect of Phytoestrogens and Curcumin on Induction of Annexin 1 in Human Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells and their Inhibitory Effect on Secretory Phospholipase A2Ajol: Source
- Host Biomarkers of Invasive Pulmonary Aspergillosis to Monitor Therapeutic ResponseAsm: Source
- Characterization of secretomes from a human blood brain barrier endothelial cells in-vitro model after ischemia by stable isotope labeling with aminoacids in cell culture (SILAC)PubMed: 26718731
- Annexin A1 Is a Key Modulator of Mesenchymal Stromal Cell–Mediated Improvements in Islet FunctionPubMed: 26470781
- Annexin A1 Is Increased in the Plasma of Preeclamptic WomenPubMed: 26398190
- 膜联蛋白A1 和CA19-9 在胆管癌中的表达及其临床意义article:8686
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPE787Hu01Recombinant Annexin A1 (ANXA1): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP; CoIP; Purification; Amine Reactive Labeling.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAE787Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Annexin A1 (ANXA1): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Labelled antibodyLAE787Hu81FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Annexin A1 (ANXA1): IHC;ICC;IF;WB
- Labelled antibodyLAE787Hu71Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Annexin A1 (ANXA1): IHC;WB;ELISA
- Monoclonal antibodyMAE787Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Annexin A1 (ANXA1): WB; ICC; IHC-P; IHC-F; ELISA; IP; IF; FCM.
- Sandwich ELISASEE787HuELISA Kit for Annexin A1 (ANXA1): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection
- Sandwich CLIASCE787HuCLIA Kit for Annexin A1 (ANXA1): Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection