VGR; VGR1; Vegetal Related Growth Factor(TGFB-Related); VG-1-related protein
- Product No.RPA646Ra01
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationSecreted
- Predicted Molecular Mass15.9kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass16kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsGln375~Ala502 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Point7.7
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 1g Ensure in stock; if not, free redo!
- FOB US$ 187.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 468.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 936.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 2,808.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 70,200.00 FREE TRIAL
- Quantity Add to Cart Distributors
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in PBS (pH7.4) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Synthetic Polypeptides Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Valvular osteoclasts in calcification and aortic valve stenosis severityPubMed: 23452891
- New parameters in iron metabolism and functional iron deficiency in patients on maintenance hemodialysisPubMed: 23111696
- A Combinatorial Relative Mass Value Evaluation of Endogenous Bioactive Proteins in Three-Dimensional Cultured Nucleus Pulposus Cells of Herniated Intervertebral Discs: Identification of Potential Target Proteins for Gene Therapeutic ApproachesPlosone: Source
- In vitro chondrogenesis by BMP6 gene therapyPubmed: 23077084
- Association of hepatic oxidative stress and iron dysregulation with HCC development after interferon therapy in chronic hepatitis CPubMed: 26290259
- Bone morphogenetic protein 6—a possible new player in pathophysiology of heart failurepubmed:27592865