- Product No.RPA011Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationSecreted
- Predicted Molecular Mass39.0kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass39kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsHis129~Arg247 with N-terminal GST Tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl,pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- TraitsFreeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Point8.4
- ApplicationsSDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP; CoIP; Purification; Amine Reactive Labeling.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 320US$ 800US$ 1600US$ 4800US$ 120000
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- Gene sequencing
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit Offer
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit Offer
- Protein Labeling Customized Service Offer
- Primer Pairs Offer
- Synthetic Polypeptides Customized Service Offer
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service Offer
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service Offer
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service Offer
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service Offer
- Buffer Offer
- Coating Buffer
- Interaction of PFOS and BDE-47 Co-exposure on Thyroid Hormone Levels and TH-Related Gene and Protein Expression in Developing Rat BrainsPubMed: 21436126
- Neuroprotective effects of adipose-derived stem cells against ischemic neuronal damage in the rabbit spinal cordScienceDirect: S0022510X12001219
- Effect of Benthosemapterotum Peptide on Aging in Mice with Oxidative DamagePsrcentre: 212059
- Chronic stress impairs learning and hippocampal cell proliferation in senescence-accelerated prone miceScienceDirect: S0304394010015788
- Neuroprotective effects of adipose-derived stem cells are maintained for 3 weeks against ischemic damage in the rabbit spinal cord.NCBI: PMC3925622
- The effects of Ginkgo biloba extract on cognitive functions in aged female rats: The role of oxidative stress and brain-derived neurotrophic factorPubmed:25446810
- Heme Oxygenase-1 Protects Neurons from Ischemic Damage by UpreCavia (Guinea pig )lating Expression of Cu,Zn-SuperoxideDismutase, Catalase, and Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor in the Rabbit Spinal Cord.Pubmed:26559686
- Effects of docosahexaenoic acid on learning and memory impairment induced by repeated propofol anesthesia in young ratspmc:PMC4812310
- Changes in growth factor levels in the cerebrospinal fluid of autism patients after transplantation of human umbilical cord blood mononuclear cells and umbilical cord-derived mesenchymal stem cellsPubmed:27323064
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPA011Hu01Recombinant Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP; CoIP; Purification; Amine Reactive Labeling.
- Active proteinAPA011Hu61Active Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF): Cell culture; Activity Assays; In vivo assays.
- Eukaryotic proteinEPA011Hu61Eukaryotic Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP; CoIP; EMSA; Reporter Assays; Purification; Amine Reactive Labeling.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA011Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF): WB; ICC; IHC-P; IHC-F; ELISA; IP; IF; FCM.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA011Hu06Polyclonal Antibody to Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Labelled antibodyLAA011Hu71Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF): WB; ICC; IHC-P; IHC-F; IF; ELISA.
- Labelled antibodyLAA011Hu81FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF): IHC;ICC;IF;WB
- Monoclonal antibodyMAA011Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Sandwich ELISASEA011HuELISA Kit for Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection
- Sandwich CLIASCA011HuCLIA Kit for Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF): Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection
- Assay Kit DIY MaterialsKSA011Hu01ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF): Main materials for "Do It(ELISA Kit) Yourself"