- Product No.RPA011Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular Locationn/a
- Predicted Molecular Mass40.0kDa
- Accurate Molecular Massn/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsHis129~Arg247 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- TraitsFreeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Pointn/a
- ApplicationsSDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 320US$ 800US$ 1600US$ 4800US$ 120000
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit Offer
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit Offer
- Protein Labeling Customized Service Offer
- Primer Pairs Offer
- Synthetic Polypeptides Customized Service Offer
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service Offer
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service Offer
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service Offer
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service Offer
- Buffer Offer
- Interaction of PFOS and BDE-47 Co-exposure on Thyroid Hormone Levels and TH-Related Gene and Protein Expression in Developing Rat BrainsPubMed: 21436126
- Neuroprotective effects of adipose-derived stem cells against ischemic neuronal damage in the rabbit spinal cordScienceDirect: S0022510X12001219
- Effect of Benthosemapterotum Peptide on Aging in Mice with Oxidative DamagePsrcentre: 212059
- Chronic stress impairs learning and hippocampal cell proliferation in senescence-accelerated prone miceScienceDirect: S0304394010015788
- Neuroprotective effects of adipose-derived stem cells are maintained for 3 weeks against ischemic damage in the rabbit spinal cord.NCBI: PMC3925622
- The effects of Ginkgo biloba extract on cognitive functions in aged female rats: The role of oxidative stress and brain-derived neurotrophic factorPubmed:25446810
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPA011Hu01Recombinant Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- Eukaryotic proteinEPA011Hu61Eukaryotic Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP; CoIP; EMSA; Reporter Assays; Purification; Amine Reactive Labeling.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA011Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA011Hu06Polyclonal Antibody to Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Labelled antibodyLAA011Hu71Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF): IHC;WB;ELISA
- Labelled antibodyLAA011Hu81FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF): IHC;ICC;IF;WB
- Monoclonal antibodyMAA011Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Sandwich ELISASEA011HuELISA Kit for Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection
- Sandwich CLIASCA011HuCLIA Kit for Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF): Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection