MED; EDM1; EPD1; PSACH; THBS5; TSP-5; Pseudoachondroplasia,Epiphyseal Dysplasia 1,Multiple; Thrombospondin 5
- Product No.RPB197Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationSecreted, extracellular space, extracellular matrix.
- Predicted Molecular Mass16.5kDa
- Accurate Molecular Massn/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsSer123~His240 (Accession # P49747) with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- TraitsFreeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Point7.2
- ApplicationsSDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 160US$ 400US$ 800US$ 2400US$ 60000
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit Offer
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit Offer
- Protein Labeling Customized Service Offer
- Primer Pairs Offer
- Synthetic Polypeptides Customized Service Offer
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service Offer
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service Offer
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service Offer
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service Offer
- Buffer Offer
- Genetic analysis and serum level of cartilage oligomeric matrix protein in patients with pseudoachondroplasia CMJ: 201082337960590
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPB197Hu01Recombinant Cartilage Oligomeric Matrix Protein (COMP): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAB197Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Cartilage Oligomeric Matrix Protein (COMP): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Monoclonal antibodyMAB197Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Cartilage Oligomeric Matrix Protein (COMP): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Sandwich ELISASEB197HuELISA Kit for Cartilage Oligomeric Matrix Protein (COMP): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection
- Sandwich CLIASCB197HuCLIA Kit for Cartilage Oligomeric Matrix Protein (COMP): Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection