CTS-A; GLB2; GSL; NGBE; PPCA; PPGB; Protective Protein For Beta-Galactosidase; Galactosialidosis; Carboxypeptidase C; Carboxypeptidase L
- Product No.RPA348Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular Locationn/a
- Predicted Molecular Mass61.4kDa
- Accurate Molecular Massn/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsAsp215~Met470 (Accession # P10619) with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- TraitsFreeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Pointn/a
- ApplicationsSDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 176US$ 440US$ 880US$ 2640US$ 66000
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit Offer
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit Offer
- Protein Labeling Customized Service Offer
- Primer Pairs Offer
- Synthetic Polypeptides Customized Service Offer
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service Offer
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service Offer
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service Offer
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service Offer
- Buffer Offer
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPA348Hu01Recombinant Cathepsin A (CTSA): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA348Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Cathepsin A (CTSA): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Labelled antibodyLAA348Hu81FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Cathepsin A (CTSA): IHC;ICC;IF;WB
- Labelled antibodyLAA348Hu71Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Cathepsin A (CTSA): IHC;WB;ELISA
- Monoclonal antibodyMAA348Hu21Monoclonal Antibody to Cathepsin A (CTSA): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Sandwich ELISASEA348HuELISA Kit for Cathepsin A (CTSA): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection