F13-A1; FXIIIA1; Protein-glutamine gamma-glutamyltransferase A chain; Transglutaminase A chain; Coagulation factor XIII A chain
- Product No.RPB094Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationSecreted, Cytoplasm
- Predicted Molecular Mass30.8kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass31kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsGly107~Asn345 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl,pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- TraitsFreeze-dried powder
- Purity> 90%
- Isoelectric Point6.1
- ApplicationsPositive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 164US$ 410US$ 820US$ 2460US$ 61500
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Primer Pairs
- Synthetic Polypeptides Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service
- Coating Buffer
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPB094Hu01Recombinant Coagulation Factor XIII A1 Polypeptide (F13A1): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAB094Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Coagulation Factor XIII A1 Polypeptide (F13A1): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Monoclonal antibodyMAB094Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Coagulation Factor XIII A1 Polypeptide (F13A1): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Sandwich ELISASEB094HuELISA Kit for Coagulation Factor XIII A1 Polypeptide (F13A1): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.