IFCR; MGA1; gp280; Intrinsic Factor Cobalamin Receptor; 460 kDa receptor; Intestinal intrinsic factor receptor; Intrinsic factor-vitamin B12 receptor
- Product No.RPC411Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1μg (determined by the LAL method).
- Subcellular LocationMembrane, Lysosome, Endosome
- Predicted Molecular Mass14.4kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass14kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsCys3157~Met3274 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- TraitsFreeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Point5.5
- ApplicationsSDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP; CoIP; Reporter Assays; Purification; Amine Reactive Labeling.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 184US$ 460US$ 920US$ 2760US$ 69000
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in PBS (pH7.4) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit Offer
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit Offer
- Protein Labeling Customized Service Offer
- Primer Pairs Offer
- Synthetic Polypeptides Customized Service Offer
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service Offer
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service Offer
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service Offer
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service Offer
- Buffer Offer
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPC411Hu02Recombinant Cubilin (CUBN): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- Recombinant proteinRPC411Hu01Recombinant Cubilin (CUBN): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP; CoIP; Reporter Assays; Purification; Amine Reactive Labeling.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAC411Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Cubilin (CUBN): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Polyclonal antibodyPAC411Hu02Polyclonal Antibody to Cubilin (CUBN): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Monoclonal antibodyMAC411Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Cubilin (CUBN): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Sandwich ELISASEC411HuELISA Kit for Cubilin (CUBN): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection