EP; Epoetin; Erythropoetin; Hematopoietin; Hemopoietin
- Product No.RPA028Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationSecreted.
- Predicted Molecular Mass50.8kDa
- Accurate Molecular Massn/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsAla28~Arg193 (Accession # P01588) with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- TraitsFreeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Point7.0
- ApplicationsSDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 152US$ 380US$ 760US$ 2280US$ 57000
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit Offer
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit Offer
- Protein Labeling Customized Service Offer
- Primer Pairs Offer
- Synthetic Polypeptides Customized Service Offer
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service Offer
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service Offer
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service Offer
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service Offer
- Buffer Offer
- Prenatal Glucocorticoid Overexposure Causes Permanent Increases in Renal Erythropoietin Expression and Red Blood Cell Mass in the Rat OffspringEndo: source
- Inhibitory effect of polysaccharides isolated from Angelica sinensis on hepcidin expressionPubMed: 21333724
- CD98 Positive Eosinophils Contribute to T Helper 1 Pattern InflammationPlosOne: Source
- Alterations of Circulating Endothelial Cell and Endothelial Progenitor Cell Counts around the OvulationPubMed: 22948762
- Long-term and stable correction of uremic anemia by intramuscular injection of plasmids containing hypoxia-regulated system of erythropoietin expressionPubMed: PMC3509184
- Reevaluation of erythropoietin production by the nephronPubmed:24832733
- Carbohydrate and glutamine supplementation modulates the Th1/Th2 balance after exercise performed at a simulated altitude of 4500 m.Pubmed:2528040
- Decreased plasma soluble erythropoietin receptor in high-altitude excessive erythrocytosis and Chronic Mountain SicknessPubmed:25324511
- Plasma hepcidin in early-stage breast cancer patients: no relationship with interleukin-6, erythropoietin and erythroferronePubMed: 26496240
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Eukaryotic proteinEPA028Hu61Eukaryotic Erythropoietin (EPO): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP; CoIP; EMSA; Reporter Assays; Purification; Amine Reactive Labeling.
- Recombinant proteinRPA028Hu01Recombinant Erythropoietin (EPO): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA028Hu06Polyclonal Antibody to Erythropoietin (EPO): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA028Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Erythropoietin (EPO): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Labelled antibodyLAA028Hu71Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Erythropoietin (EPO): IHC;WB;ELISA
- Monoclonal antibodyMAA028Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Erythropoietin (EPO): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Sandwich ELISASEA028HuELISA Kit for Erythropoietin (EPO): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection
- Sandwich CLIASCA028HuCLIA Kit for Erythropoietin (EPO): Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection