- Product No.RPA448Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationSecreted
- Predicted Molecular Mass41.8kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass41kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsPhe25~Asn110 with N-terminal His and GST Tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl,pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- TraitsFreeze-dried powder
- Purity> 97%
- Isoelectric Point6.1
- ApplicationsSDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP; CoIP; ReporterAssays; Purification; Amine Reactive Labeling.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 140US$ 350US$ 700US$ 2100US$ 52500
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit Offer
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit Offer
- Protein Labeling Customized Service Offer
- Primer Pairs Offer
- Synthetic Polypeptides Customized Service Offer
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service Offer
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service Offer
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service Offer
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service Offer
- Buffer Offer
- Impaired neural stem/progenitor cell proliferation in Streptozotocin-induced and spontaneous diabetic micePubMed: 20832431
- Nicotinamide-functionalized multiwalled carbon nanotubes increase insulin production in pancreatic beta cells via MIF pathwayPubMed: PMC3770514
- Metformin Inhibits Expression and Secretion of PEDF in Adipocyte and Hepatocyte via Promoting AMPK PhosphorylationPubmed: 24288442
- Polo Like Kinase 1 (Plk1) Expression in Visceral Adipose Tissue of Morbidly Obese Non Diabetic WomenUsa-journals: Source
- Effect of the “protein diet” and bone tissue.Pubmed: 24483972
- Rosiglitazone Inhibits Expression and Secretion of PEDF in Adipose Tissue and Liver of Male SD Rats Via a PPAR-γ Independent MechanismEndocrine: Source
- CORRELA??ES ENTRE METABóLITOS E HORM?NIOS NO PERíODO DE TRANSI??O DE VACAS DE CORTE DE DIFERENTES GENóTIPOS CRIADAS NO SUL DO BRASIL Cnptia:Source
- CONCENTRA??ES SéRICAS DE INSULINA NO PóS-PARTO RECENTE DE VACAS DE CORTE DE DIFERENTES GENóTIPOS CRIADAS NO SUL DO BRASILAlice:Source
- Tinospora crispa Ameliorates Insulin Resistance Induced by High Fat Diet in Wistar RatsPubmed:Pmc4363645
- Zataria multiflora increases insulin sensitivity and PPARγ gene expression in high fructose fed insulin resistant ratsPubmed:Pmc4046234
- Perinatal low-dose iron treatment influences susceptibility to diet-induced adipogenesis in early-aged male Wistar ratsPubmed:24519243
- Effect of NUCKS-1 Overexpression on cytokine profiling in obese women with breast cancerPubmed:24568505
- Antioxidative effects of Korean red ginseng in postmenopausal women: A double-blind randomized controlled trialPubmed:24814037
- Effect of Sleeve Gastrectomy Plus Side-to-Side Jejunoileal Anastomosis for Type 2 Diabetes Control in an Obese Rat ModelPubMed: 26202420
- Tinospora crispaPubMed: 25821506
- Taraxacum officinaleIndex.Php: Ijbcs
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Natural proteinNPA448Hu01Native Insulin (INS): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- Recombinant proteinRPA448Hu01Recombinant Insulin (INS): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP; CoIP; ReporterAssays; Purification; Amine Reactive Labeling.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA448Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Insulin (INS): WB; ICC; IHC-P; IHC-F; ELISA; IP; IF; FCM.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA448Hu02Polyclonal Antibody to Insulin (INS): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Labelled antibodyLAA448Hu81FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Insulin (INS): IHC;ICC;IF;WB
- Labelled antibodyLAA448Hu71Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Insulin (INS): IHC;WB;ELISA
- Monoclonal antibodyMAA448Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Insulin (INS): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Competition ELISACEA448HuELISA Kit for Insulin (INS): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection
- Competition CLIACCA448HuCLIA Kit for Insulin (INS): Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection