- Product No.RPA448Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationSecreted
- Predicted Molecular Mass41.8kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass41kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsPhe25~Asn110 with N-terminal His and GST Tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 97%
- Isoelectric Point6.1
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 1g
US$ 140 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 350 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 700 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2100 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 52500 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Primer Pairs
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Synthetic Polypeptides Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service
- Impaired neural stem/progenitor cell proliferation in Streptozotocin-induced and spontaneous diabetic micePubMed: 20832431
- Nicotinamide-functionalized multiwalled carbon nanotubes increase insulin production in pancreatic beta cells via MIF pathwayPubMed: PMC3770514
- Metformin Inhibits Expression and Secretion of PEDF in Adipocyte and Hepatocyte via Promoting AMPK PhosphorylationPubmed: 24288442
- Polo Like Kinase 1 (Plk1) Expression in Visceral Adipose Tissue of Morbidly Obese Non Diabetic WomenUsa-journals: Source
- Effect of the “protein diet” and bone tissue.Pubmed: 24483972
- Rosiglitazone Inhibits Expression and Secretion of PEDF in Adipose Tissue and Liver of Male SD Rats Via a PPAR-γ Independent MechanismEndocrine: Source
- CORRELA??ES ENTRE METABóLITOS E HORM?NIOS NO PERíODO DE TRANSI??O DE VACAS DE CORTE DE DIFERENTES GENóTIPOS CRIADAS NO SUL DO BRASIL Cnptia:Source
- CONCENTRA??ES SéRICAS DE INSULINA NO PóS-PARTO RECENTE DE VACAS DE CORTE DE DIFERENTES GENóTIPOS CRIADAS NO SUL DO BRASILAlice:Source
- Tinospora crispa Ameliorates Insulin Resistance Induced by High Fat Diet in Wistar RatsPubmed:Pmc4363645
- Zataria multiflora increases insulin sensitivity and PPARγ gene expression in high fructose fed insulin resistant ratsPubmed:Pmc4046234
- Perinatal low-dose iron treatment influences susceptibility to diet-induced adipogenesis in early-aged male Wistar ratsPubmed:24519243
- Effect of NUCKS-1 Overexpression on cytokine profiling in obese women with breast cancerPubmed:24568505
- Antioxidative effects of Korean red ginseng in postmenopausal women: A double-blind randomized controlled trialPubmed:24814037
- Effect of Sleeve Gastrectomy Plus Side-to-Side Jejunoileal Anastomosis for Type 2 Diabetes Control in an Obese Rat ModelPubMed: 26202420
- Tinospora crispaPubMed: 25821506
- Taraxacum officinaleIndex.Php: Ijbcs
- Structural and functional abnormalities of hepatic tissues in male Wistar rats fed hyperwhey and super amino anabolic proteinPubmed:27158055
- Subcutaneous administration of liraglutide ameliorates learning and memory impairment by modulating tau hyperphosphorylation via the glycogen synthase kinase-3尾 pathway in an amyloid 尾 protein induced alzheimer disease mouse modelPubmed:27131827
- Improvement of oral contraceptive-induced glucose dysreCavia (Guinea pig )lation and dyslipidemia by valproic acid is independent of circulating corticosteronePubmed:26855320
- Activation of cardiac renin–angiotensin system and plasminogen activator inhibitor-1 gene expressions in oral contraceptive-induced cardiometabolic disorderPubmed:26934364
- The dynamic three-dimensional culture of islet-like clusters in decellularized liver scaffoldsPubmed:26796204
- Trigonella foenum-graecum water extract improves insulin sensitivity and stimulates PPAR and γ gene expression in high fructose-fed insulin-resistant ratspmc:PMC4817393
- Central injection of GALR1 agonist M617 attenuates diabetic rat skeletal muscle insulin resistance through the Akt/AS160/GLUT4 pathwayPubmed:27041232
- Fat and Sucrose Intake Induces Obesity‐Related Bone Metabolism Disturbances: Kinetic and Reversibility Studies in Growing and Adult RatsPubmed:26175082
- Molecular characterization of insulin resistance and glycolytic metabolism in the rat uteruspubmed:27461373
- Low Circulating Vaspin Level is not associated with Insulinemic Status in Impaired Glucose Tolerant Subjectsprofile:Muhammad_Saiedullah
- Metformin Reduces Oxidative Stress Status and Improves Plasma Insulin Level in Streptozotocin-Induced Diabetic Ratspms:index.php
- Metformin Ameliorates Uterine Defects in a Rat Model of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome.pubmed:28336389
- Circulating Betatrophin and Hepatocyte Growth Factor in Type 2 Diabetic Patients: Their Relationship With Disease Prognosis405
- Subcutaneous liraglutide ameliorates methylglyoxal-induced Alzheimer-like tau pathology and cognitive impairment by modulating tau hyperphosphorylation and glycogen synthase kinase-3β.pubmed:28337257
- Irisin improves perivascular adipose tissue dysfunction via regulation of the heme oxygenase-1/adiponectin axis in diet-induced obese micepubmed:27638193
- The anti-hyperglycemic efficacy of a lipid-lowering drug Daming capsule and the underlyingsignaling mechanisms in a rat model of diabetes mellitus.pubmed:27721485
- Adiponectin protects the rats liver against chronic intermittent hypoxia induced injury throughAMP-activated protein kinase pathway.pubmed:27678302
- Baicalin against obesity and insulin resistance through activation of AKT/AS160/GLUT4 pathwaypubmed:28359800
- Ginsenoside Rg5 attenuates hepatic glucagon response via suppression of succinate-associated HIF-1α induction in HFD-fed micepubmed:28280902
- High plasma glucagon levels correlate with waist-to-hip ratio, supra-iliac skinfold thickness, deep subcutaneous abdominal and intra-peritoneal adipose tissue …2376016.pdf
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Natural proteinNPA448Hu01Native Insulin (INS): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Recombinant proteinRPA448Hu01Recombinant Insulin (INS): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA448Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Insulin (INS): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA448Hu02Polyclonal Antibody to Insulin (INS): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Labelled antibodyLAA448Hu81FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Insulin (INS): WB; IHC; ICC; IF.
- Labelled antibodyLAA448Hu71Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Insulin (INS): WB; IHC; ICC.
- Monoclonal antibodyMAA448Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Insulin (INS): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Competition ELISACEA448HuELISA Kit for Insulin (INS): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- Competition CLIACCA448HuCLIA Kit for Insulin (INS): Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.