ALRH; BHR1; P600; IL-13; NC30
- Product No.RPA060Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationSecreted
- Predicted Molecular Mass17.1kDa
- Accurate Molecular Massn/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsLeu25~Asn146 (Accession # P35225) with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- TraitsFreeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Point9.0
- ApplicationsPositive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 176
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 440
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 880
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 2640
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 66000
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Primer Pairs
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Synthetic Polypeptides Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service
- Systemic release of cytokines and heat shock proteins in porcine models of polytrauma and hemorrhagePubMed: PMC3383056
- Downregulation of SUMF2 gene in ovalbumin-induced rat model of allergic inflammationPubMed: 26722390
- Antiinflammatory Effect of N-Acetylcysteine Combined with Exogenous Surfactant in Meconium-Induced Lung InjuryPubmed:27283193
- Targeted inhibition of GATA-6 attenuates airway inflammation and remodeling by reCavia (Guinea pig )lating caveolin-1 through TLR2/MyD88/NF-ŚĘB in murine model of asthmaPubmed:27289030
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Active proteinAPA060Hu01Active Interleukin 13 (IL13): Cell culture; Activity Assays.
- Recombinant proteinRPA060Hu01Recombinant Interleukin 13 (IL13): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA060Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Interleukin 13 (IL13): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Monoclonal antibodyMAA060Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Interleukin 13 (IL13): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Sandwich ELISASEA060HuELISA Kit for Interleukin 13 (IL13): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.