- Product No.RPC008Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular Locationn/a
- Predicted Molecular Mass49.0kDa
- Accurate Molecular Massn/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsThe IL35 complex composed of IL27B subunit (Arg21-Lys229) and the mature form of human IL12A (Arg23-Ser219) linked by a polypeptide linker (GGGGS)3 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Point8.7
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 1g Ensure in stock; if not, free redo!
- FOB US$ 186.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 464.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 928.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 2,784.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 69,600.00 FREE TRIAL
- Quantity Add to Cart Distributors
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Aberrant expression of Treg-associated cytokine IL-35 along with IL-10 and TGF-β in acute myeloid leukemia.PubMed: 22783403
- Plasma IL-17, IL-35, interferon-γ, SOCS3 and TGF-β levels in pregnant women with preeclampsia, and their relation with severity of diseasePubmed: 24175856
- What is the impact of Th1/Th2 ratio, SOCS3, IL17, and IL35 levels in unexplained infertility?Pubmed: 24368037
- The imbalanced profile and clinical significance of T helper associated cytokines in bone marrow microenvironment of the patients with acute myeloid leukemiaScienceDirect: S0198885913005776
- Gene Expression of Subunits of the IL-12 Family Cytokines in moDCs Derived In Vitro from the Cord Blood of Children of Healthy and Allergic MothersPubmed:24785110
- Function of interleukin?17 and ?35 in the blood of patients with hepatitis B?related liver cirrhosisPubmed:25323532
- The regular distribution and expression pattern of immunosuppressive cytokine IL-35 in mouse uterus during early pregnancyPubmed:25611266
- Wogonin Inhibits Tumor-derived Regulatory Molecules by Suppressing STAT3 Signaling to Promote Tumor ImmunityPubMed: 25962106
- Interleukin 35 Synovial Fluid Levels Are Associated with Disease Activity of Rheumatoid ArthritisPubMed: 26204444
- Interleukin-35 is upregulated in systemic sclerosis and its serum levels are associated with early diseasePubMed: 26231346
- Anti-inflammatory effects of interleukin-35 in acquired aplastic anemiaPubMed: 26282938
- Interleukin-35 Inhibits Endothelial Cell Activation by Suppressing MAPK-AP-1 PathwayPubMed: 26085094
- Interleukin 35 may contribute to the loss of immunological self‐tolerance in patients with primary immune thrombocytopeniaPubMed: 25640666
- New insights into immune mechanisms underlying response to Rituximab in patients with membranous nephropathy: A prospective study and a review of the literaturePubmed:26876383
- Increased plasma concentrations of interleukin 35 in patients with coronary artery diseaseJournal:-19
- The clinical utility of serum IL-35 in patients with polymyositis and dermatomyositispubmed:27502600
- Enhanced LPS-induced activation of IL-27 signalling in sarcoidosispubmed:27492538
- Effects of an intravitreal injection of interleukin-35-expressing plasmid on pro-inflammatory andanti-inflammatory cytokines.pubmed:27460435