CXCL8; AMCF-I; GCP1; K60; LECT; LUCT; LYNAP; MDNCF; MONAP; NAF; NAP1; SCYB8; TSG1; B-ENAP; Neutrophil-Activating Protein 1; Granulocyte Chemotactic Protein 1
- Product No.RPA080Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationSecreted
- Predicted Molecular Mass11.9kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass12kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsSer28~Ser99 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 97%
- Isoelectric Point9.4
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
200µg 1mg 1g
Ensure in stock; if not, free redo!
US$ 120 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 300 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 600 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1800 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 45000 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Gene sequencing
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Synthetic Polypeptides Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Evidence that polymorphonuclear neutrophils infiltrate into the developing corpus luteum and promote angiogenesis with interleukin-8 in the cowRbej: 14777827
- Serial cytokine levels during wound healing in rabbit maxillary sinus mucosaPubMed: 19958244
- Experimental peri-implant mucositis at different implant surfaces.Pubmed: 24521508
- Budesonide added to modified porcine surfactant Curosurf may additionally improve the lung functions in meconium aspiration syndrome.Pubmed: 2432969
- Serum levels of selected chemokines in systemic lupus erythematosus patientsPubmed: 22461186
- Expression of interleukine-8 as an independent prognostic factor for sporadic colon cancer disseminationPubmed:Pmc4197484
- Experimental peri‐implant mucositis at different implant surfacesPubmed:24521508
- Grape seed extract supplementation attenuates the heat stress-induced responses of jejunum epithelial cells in Simmental?×?Qinchuan steersPubmed:24846452
- Inflammatory cytokine concentrations in uterine flush and serum samples from dairy cows with clinical or subclinical endometritisTheriojournal:Source
- Alteration in peripheral blood concentration of certain pro-inflammatory cytokines in cows developing retention of fetal membranesPubMed: 25851495
- ДИНАМИКА ЦИТОКИНОВОГО ПРОФИЛЯ В ОЦЕНКЕ ЭФФЕКТИВНОСТИ РАЗНЫХ МЕТОДОВ СТИМУЛЯЦИИ РЕПАРАТИВНОГО ОСТЕОГЕНЕЗА В ЭКСПЕРИМЕНТЕArticle: N
- Hyperinflation deteriorates arterial oxygenation and lung injury in a rabbit model of ARDS with repeated open endotracheal suctioningPubMed: 25943099
- Effects of different ventilation strategies on exhaled nitric oxide in geriatric abdominal surgeryPubMed: 25719610
- The Predictive Diagnostic and Prognostic Cut-off Values for Interleukin 8 in Patients with Meningitis in EgyptProfile: Mohmad_Mosaad
- Neutrophil gene dynamics and plasma cytokine levels in dairy cattle during peri-implantation periodPubmed:27090626
- Infection of chicken bone marrow mononuclear cells with subgroup J avian leukosis virus inhibits dendritic cell differentiation and alters cytokine expressionPubmed:27349993
- Perfusion of gastrodin in abdominal aorta for alleviating spinal cord ischemia reperfusion injuryscience:S1995764516300955
- Diabetes-induced renal failure is associated with tissue inflammation and neutrophil gelatinase-associated lipocalin: Effects of resveratrolpublication:299492265_Diabetes-induced_renal_failu
- Gln Attenuates LPS-induced Inflammatory Injury of Bos taurus Testis Sustentacular Cells10610
- Mutant DD genotype of NFKB1 gene is associated with the susceptibility and severity of coronary artery disease.pubmed:28088561
- Intravenous dexamethasone attenuated inflammation and influenced apoptosis of lung cells in an experimental model of acute lung injury.pubmed:28006948
- Mechanical Ventilation Alters the Development of Staphylococcus aureus Pneumonia in Rabbit.pubmed:27391952
- Effects of Conventional Mechanical Ventilation Performed by Two Neonatal Ventilators on the Lung Functions of Rabbits with Meconium-Induced Acute Lung Injuryacm.2017.16.issue-3
- Effects of budesonide on the lung functions, inflammation and apoptosis in a saline-lavagemodel of acute lung injury.pubmed:28195073
- Cytokine levels in colostrum and in foals' serum pre- and post-sucklingpubmed:28242000
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Active proteinAPA080Hu01Active Interleukin 8 (IL8): Cell culture; Activity Assays.
- Recombinant proteinRPA080Hu01Recombinant Interleukin 8 (IL8): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA080Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Interleukin 8 (IL8): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Labelled antibodyLAA080Hu71Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Interleukin 8 (IL8): WB; IHC; ICC.
- Labelled antibodyLAA080Hu81FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Interleukin 8 (IL8): WB; IHC; ICC; IF.
- Monoclonal antibodyMAA080Hu24Monoclonal Antibody to Interleukin 8 (IL8): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Monoclonal antibodyMAA080Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Interleukin 8 (IL8): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Labelled antibodyLAA080Hu82FITC-Linked Monoclonal Antibody to Interleukin 8 (IL8): WB; IHC; ICC.
- Labelled antibodyLAA080Hu72Biotin-Linked Monoclonal Antibody to Interleukin 8 (IL8): WB; IHC; ICC.
- Sandwich ELISASEA080HuELISA Kit for Interleukin 8 (IL8): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- High-sensitive ELISAHEA080HuHigh Sensitive ELISA Kit for Interleukin 8 (IL8): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- Instant ELISAIEA080HuInstant ELISA Kit for Interleukin 8 (IL8): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- Sandwich CLIASCA080HuCLIA Kit for Interleukin 8 (IL8): Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.
- Antibody PairPSA080Hu01Antibody Pair for Interleukin 8 (IL8): ELISA; CLIA; ELISPOT; Luminex; Immunochromatography and other Immunoassays.
- Assay Kit DIY MaterialsKSA080Hu01ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Interleukin 8 (IL8): Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".