CK1; EHK1; K1; KRT1A; KRT1-A; Cytokeratin 1; Epidermolytic Hyperkeratosis; Keratin, type II cytoskeletal 1; 67 kDa cytokeratin; Type-II keratin Kb1
- Product No.RPA492Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationMembrane
- Predicted Molecular Mass14.8kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass18kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsGlu487~Arg644 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Point9.4
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
200µg 1mg 1g
Ensure in stock; if not, free redo!
US$ 168 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 420 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 840 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2520 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 63000 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Synthetic Polypeptides Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPA492Hu01Recombinant Keratin 1 (KRT1): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA492Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Keratin 1 (KRT1): WB; ICC; IHC-P; IHC-F; ELISA.
- Labelled antibodyLAA492Hu71Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Keratin 1 (KRT1): WB; IHC; ICC.
- Monoclonal antibodyMAA492Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Keratin 1 (KRT1): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Sandwich ELISASEA492HuELISA Kit for Keratin 1 (KRT1): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.