CK1; EHK1; K1; KRT1A; KRT1-A; Cytokeratin 1; Epidermolytic Hyperkeratosis; Keratin, type II cytoskeletal 1; 67 kDa cytokeratin; Type-II keratin Kb1
- Product No.RPA492Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationMembrane
- Predicted Molecular Mass14.8kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass18kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsGlu487~Arg644 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl,pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- TraitsFreeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Point9.4
- ApplicationsSDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP; CoIP; Purification; Amine Reactive Labeling.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 168US$ 420US$ 840US$ 2520US$ 63000
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit Offer
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit Offer
- Protein Labeling Customized Service Offer
- Primer Pairs Offer
- Synthetic Polypeptides Customized Service Offer
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service Offer
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service Offer
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service Offer
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service Offer
- Buffer Offer
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPA492Hu01Recombinant Keratin 1 (KRT1): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP; CoIP; Purification; Amine Reactive Labeling.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA492Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Keratin 1 (KRT1): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Labelled antibodyLAA492Hu71Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Keratin 1 (KRT1): IHC;WB;ELISA
- Monoclonal antibodyMAA492Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Keratin 1 (KRT1): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Sandwich ELISASEA492HuELISA Kit for Keratin 1 (KRT1): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection