MAO-A; Amine oxidase [flavin-containing] A
- Product No.RPB954Mu01
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse)Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationMitochondrion outer membrane; Single-pass type IV membrane protein; Cytoplasmic si
- Predicted Molecular Mass24.4kDa
- Accurate Molecular Massn/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsGln229~Gly428 (Accession # Q64133) with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- TraitsFreeze-dried powder
- Purity> 90%
- Isoelectric Point6.8
- ApplicationsPositive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 168US$ 420US$ 840US$ 2520US$ 63000
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Primer Pairs
- Synthetic Polypeptides Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service
- Coating Buffer
Related products for research use of Mus musculus (Mouse) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPB954Mu02Recombinant Monoamine Oxidase A (MAOA): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Recombinant proteinRPB954Mu01Recombinant Monoamine Oxidase A (MAOA): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAB954Mu02Polyclonal Antibody to Monoamine Oxidase A (MAOA): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAB954Mu01Polyclonal Antibody to Monoamine Oxidase A (MAOA): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Labelled antibodyLAB954Mu71Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Monoamine Oxidase A (MAOA): WB; IHC; ICC.
- Sandwich ELISASEB954MuELISA Kit for Monoamine Oxidase A (MAOA): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.