CMD1S; CMH1; MPD1; MYHCB; Myopathy,Distal 1; Myosin heavy chain slow isoform; Myosin heavy chain, cardiac muscle beta isoform
- Product No.RPD418Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1μg
- Subcellular LocationPlasma
- Predicted Molecular Mass30.5kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass30.5kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsArg1268~Leu1516 (Accession # P12883) with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl,pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- TraitsFreeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Point5.3
- ApplicationsPositive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 176US$ 440US$ 880US$ 2640US$ 66000
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Primer Pairs
- Synthetic Polypeptides Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service
- Coating Buffer
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPD418Hu01Recombinant Myosin Heavy Chain 7, Cardiac Muscle, Beta (MYH7): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAD418Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Myosin Heavy Chain 7, Cardiac Muscle, Beta (MYH7): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Labelled antibodyLAD418Hu81FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Myosin Heavy Chain 7, Cardiac Muscle, Beta (MYH7): WB; IHC; ICC; IF.
- Monoclonal antibodyMAD418Hu21Monoclonal Antibody to Myosin Heavy Chain 7, Cardiac Muscle, Beta (MYH7): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Sandwich ELISASED418HuELISA Kit for Myosin Heavy Chain 7, Cardiac Muscle, Beta (MYH7): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.