NOS; nNOS; IHPS1; NC-NOS; N-NOS; bNOS; Neuronal NOS; Constitutive NOS; NOS type I; Nitric Ocide Synthase; Peptidyl-cysteine S-nitrosylase NOS1
- Product No.RPA815Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular Locationn/a
- Predicted Molecular Mass24.2kDa
- Accurate Molecular Massn/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsIle1199~Ile1399 (Accession # P29475) with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- TraitsFreeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Pointn/a
- ApplicationsPositive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 180US$ 450US$ 900US$ 2700US$ 67500
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Primer Pairs
- Synthetic Polypeptides Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service
- Coating Buffer
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPA815Hu01Recombinant Nitric Oxide Synthase 1, Neuronal (NOS1): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA815Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Nitric Oxide Synthase 1, Neuronal (NOS1): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Labelled antibodyLAA815Hu71Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Nitric Oxide Synthase 1, Neuronal (NOS1): WB; IHC; ICC.
- Monoclonal antibodyMAA815Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Nitric Oxide Synthase 1, Neuronal (NOS1): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Sandwich ELISASEA815HuELISA Kit for Nitric Oxide Synthase 1, Neuronal (NOS1): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- Sandwich CLIASCA815HuCLIA Kit for Nitric Oxide Synthase 1, Neuronal (NOS1): Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.