DJ1; Autosomal Recessive,Early Onset
- Product No.RPL059Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Mitochondrion
- Predicted Molecular Mass21.4kDa
- Accurate Molecular Massn/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsMet1~Asp189 (Accession # Q99497) with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Isoelectric Point6.5
- ApplicationsSDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10ug50ug 250ug 1mg 1g
- FOB US$ 140US$ 350 US$ 875 US$ 2100 US$ 52500
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Marker of Protein Molecular Mass Offer
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service Offer
- ELISA/CLIA Experiment Service Offer
- Polyacrylamide Gel Electrophoresis (PAGE) Experiment Service Offer
- Endotoxin Removal Kit Offer
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit Offer
- Protein Labeling Customized Service Offer
- Primer Pairs Offer
- Synthetic Polypeptides Customized Service Offer
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service Offer
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service Offer
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service Offer
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service Offer
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPL059Hu01Recombinant Parkinson Disease Protein 7 (PARK7): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAL059Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Parkinson Disease Protein 7 (PARK7): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Labelled antibodyLAL059Hu71Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Parkinson Disease Protein 7 (PARK7): IHC;WB;ELISA
- Labelled antibodyLAL059Hu81FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Parkinson Disease Protein 7 (PARK7): IHC;ICC;IF;WB
- Monoclonal antibodyMAL059Hu21Monoclonal Antibody to Parkinson Disease Protein 7 (PARK7): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Sandwich ELISASEL059HuELISA Kit for Parkinson Disease Protein 7 (PARK7): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection