PGG/HS; PGHS2; PHS2; HCox2; COX2; Cyclooxygenase 2; Prostaglandin G/H Synthase And Cyclooxygenase; Prostaglandin H2 synthase 2
- Product No.RPA699Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationMicrosome membrane; Peripheral membrane protein. Endoplasmic reticulum membra
- Predicted Molecular Mass32.0kDa
- Accurate Molecular Massn/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsPhe187~Asn425 (Accession # P35354) with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Point7.4
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 1g In stock
- FOB US$ 144.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 360.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 720.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 2,160.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 54,000.00 FREE TRIAL
- Quantity Add to Cart Distributors
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Diallyl sulfide protects against ultraviolet B-induced skin cancers in SKH-1 hairless mouse: analysis of early molecular events in carcinogenesisWiley: source
- Molecular mechanisms underlying chemopreventive activities of glycyrrhizic acid against UVB-radiation-induced carcinogenesis in SKH-1 hairless mouse epidermisPubMed: 21545294
- Curcumin Protects against UVB-Induced Skin Cancers in SKH-1 Hairless Mouse: Analysis of Early Molecular Markers in CarcinogenesisPubMed: 22888366
- Decalepis hamiltonii inhibits tumor progression and metastasis by regulating the inflammatory mediators and nuclear factor κB subunitsPubmed: 24013642
- Multitargeted protective effect of Abacopteris penangiana against carrageenan-induced chronic prostatitis in rats.Pubmed: 24211397
- Relationship between epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) mutation and serum cyclooxygenase-2 Level, and the synergistic effect of celecoxib and gefitinib on EGFR expression in non-small cell lung cancer cellsPubMed: 26464643
- Monitoring of cyclooxygenase-2 levels can predict EGFR mutations and the efficacy of EGFR-TKI in patients with lung adenocarcinomaPubMed: 26191267