PGG/HS; PGHS2; PHS2; HCox2; COX2; Cyclooxygenase 2; Prostaglandin G/H Synthase And Cyclooxygenase; Prostaglandin H2 synthase 2
- Product No.RPA699Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationMicrosome membrane; Peripheral membrane protein. Endoplasmic reticulum membra
- Predicted Molecular Mass32.0kDa
- Accurate Molecular Massn/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsPhe187~Asn425 (Accession # P35354) with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Point7.4
- ApplicationsSDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10ug50ug 250ug 1mg 1g
- FOB US$ 144US$ 360 US$ 900 US$ 2160 US$ 54000
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Marker of Protein Molecular Mass Offer
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service Offer
- ELISA/CLIA Experiment Service Offer
- Polyacrylamide Gel Electrophoresis (PAGE) Experiment Service Offer
- Endotoxin Removal Kit Offer
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit Offer
- Protein Labeling Customized Service Offer
- Primer Pairs Offer
- Synthetic Polypeptides Customized Service Offer
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service Offer
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service Offer
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service Offer
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service Offer
- Buffer Offer
- Diallyl sulfide protects against ultraviolet B-induced skin cancers in SKH-1 hairless mouse: analysis of early molecular events in carcinogenesisWiley: source
- Molecular mechanisms underlying chemopreventive activities of glycyrrhizic acid against UVB-radiation-induced carcinogenesis in SKH-1 hairless mouse epidermisPubMed: 21545294
- Curcumin Protects against UVB-Induced Skin Cancers in SKH-1 Hairless Mouse: Analysis of Early Molecular Markers in CarcinogenesisPubMed: 22888366
- Decalepis hamiltonii inhibits tumor progression and metastasis by regulating the inflammatory mediators and nuclear factor κB subunitsPubmed: 24013642
- Multitargeted protective effect of Abacopteris penangiana against carrageenan-induced chronic prostatitis in rats.Pubmed: 24211397
- Relationship between epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) mutation and serum cyclooxygenase-2 Level, and the synergistic effect of celecoxib and gefitinib on EGFR expression in non-small cell lung cancer cellsPubMed: 26464643
- Monitoring of cyclooxygenase-2 levels can predict EGFR mutations and the efficacy of EGFR-TKI in patients with lung adenocarcinomaPubMed: 26191267
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPA699Hu02Recombinant Prostaglandin Endoperoxide Synthase 2 (PTGS2): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- Recombinant proteinRPA699Hu01Recombinant Prostaglandin Endoperoxide Synthase 2 (PTGS2): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA699Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Prostaglandin Endoperoxide Synthase 2 (PTGS2): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA699Hu02Polyclonal Antibody to Prostaglandin Endoperoxide Synthase 2 (PTGS2): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Monoclonal antibodyMAA699Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Prostaglandin Endoperoxide Synthase 2 (PTGS2): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Sandwich ELISASEA699HuELISA Kit for Prostaglandin Endoperoxide Synthase 2 (PTGS2): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection