TBPA; PA; PLB; ATTR; PALB; Prealbumin; Prealbumin Amyloidosis Type I; Transports Thyroxine and Retinol
- Product No.RPA726Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationSecreted, Cytoplasm, Chromosome
- Predicted Molecular Mass15.0kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass17kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsGly21~Glu147 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- TraitsFreeze-dried powder
- Purity> 97%
- Isoelectric Point5.9
- ApplicationsPositive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 152US$ 380US$ 760US$ 2280US$ 57000
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in PBS (pH7.4) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Primer Pairs
- Synthetic Polypeptides Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service
- Coating Buffer
- Screening disease-associated proteins from sera of patients with rheumatoid arthritis: a comparative proteomic studyPubMed: 20367977
- Circulation levels of acute phase proteins in patients with Takayasu arteritisPubMed: 20100644
- Effect of high dose thiamine on the levels of urinary protein biomarkers in diabetes mellitus type 2PubMed: 21130593
- Serum proteomic analysis reveals potential serum biomarkers for occupational medicamentosa-like dermatitis caused by trichloroethylenePubmed:24960064
- Schwann cells contribute to neurodegeneration in transthyretin amyloidosisPubmed:25693163
- Surface plasmon resonance assay of inhibition by pharmaceuticals for thyroxine hormone binging to transport proteinsPubMed: 26384643
- Compositions and Methods for Diagnosing Lung Cancery2016:0077095.html
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPA726Hu02Recombinant Transthyretin (TTR): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Recombinant proteinRPA726Hu01Recombinant Transthyretin (TTR): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA726Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Transthyretin (TTR): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA726Hu02Polyclonal Antibody to Transthyretin (TTR): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Labelled antibodyLAA726Hu81FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Transthyretin (TTR): WB; IHC; ICC; IF.
- Labelled antibodyLAA726Hu71Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Transthyretin (TTR): WB; IHC; ICC.
- Monoclonal antibodyMAA726Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Transthyretin (TTR): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Labelled antibodyLAA726Hu82FITC-Linked Monoclonal Antibody to Transthyretin (TTR): WB; IHC; ICC; IF.
- Labelled antibodyLAA726Hu72Biotin-Linked Monoclonal Antibody to Transthyretin (TTR): WB; IHC; ICC.
- Sandwich ELISASEA726HuELISA Kit for Transthyretin (TTR): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- Sandwich CLIASCA726HuCLIA Kit for Transthyretin (TTR): Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.
- Assay Kit DIY MaterialsKSA726Hu01ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Transthyretin (TTR): Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".