CMH2; cTnT; TnTc; Cardiomyopathy,Hypertrophic 2; Cardiac muscle troponin T
- Product No.RPD232Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular Locationn/a
- Predicted Molecular Mass43.5kDa
- Accurate Molecular Massn/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsSer2~Ile100 (Accession # P45379) with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- TraitsFreeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Point4.5
- ApplicationsSDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 184US$ 460US$ 920US$ 2760US$ 69000
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit Offer
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit Offer
- Protein Labeling Customized Service Offer
- Primer Pairs Offer
- Synthetic Polypeptides Customized Service Offer
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service Offer
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service Offer
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service Offer
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service Offer
- Buffer Offer
- Cardioprotective Effect of Sulphonated Formononetin on Acute Myocardial Infarction in RatsPubMed: 21232020
- Cardioprotective Effect of SMND-309, A Novel Derivate of Salvianolic Acid B on Acute Myocardial Infarction in RatsWiley: source
- Protective roles of Asperosaponin VI, a triterpene saponin isolated from Dipsacus asper Wall on acute myocardial infarction in ratsScienceDirect: S0014299909009984
- The altered expression profile of microRNAs in cardiopulmonary bypass canine models and the effects of mir-499 on myocardial ischemic reperfusion injuryPubMed: PMC3694448
- Salivary high‐sensitivity cardiac troponin T levels in patients with acute myocardial infarctionPubmed: 22834943
- In vivo and in vitro cardioprotective effects of Panax quinquefolium 20 (S)-protopanaxadiol saponins (PQDS), isolated from Panax quinquefoliumPubmed: 23700796
- The effects of caloric restriction and age on thyroid hormone signalling in the heart of ratsPl:Source
- Cardiomyopathy reverses with recovery of liver injury, cholestasis and cholanemia in mouse model of biliary fibrosisPubmed:24330504
- Cardioprotective Effect of Rhizomes of Acorus gramineus Against Isoproterenol-Induced Cardiac Damage in PigsPubmed:24420420
- Glutathione administration reduces mitochondrial damage and shifts cell death from necrosis to apoptosis in ageing diabetic mice hearts during exercisePubmed:25039894
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPD232Hu01Recombinant Troponin T Type 2, Cardiac (TNNT2): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- Recombinant proteinRPD232Hu02Recombinant Troponin T Type 2, Cardiac (TNNT2): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAD232Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Troponin T Type 2, Cardiac (TNNT2): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Polyclonal antibodyPAD232Hu02Polyclonal Antibody to Troponin T Type 2, Cardiac (TNNT2): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Labelled antibodyLAD232Hu71Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Troponin T Type 2, Cardiac (TNNT2): IHC;WB;ELISA
- Sandwich ELISASED232HuELISA Kit for Troponin T Type 2, Cardiac (TNNT2): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection
- Sandwich CLIASCD232HuCLIA Kit for Troponin T Type 2, Cardiac (TNNT2): Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection