CD120B; P75; TBPII; TNF-R-II; TNF-R75; TNFBR; TNFR2; TNFR80; P75tnfr; Tumor necrosis factor receptor 2; p80 TNF-alpha receptor; Etanercept
- Product No.RPB504Ra01
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat)Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationMembrane; Single-pass type I membrane prote
- Predicted Molecular Mass25.8kDa
- Accurate Molecular Massn/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsAla25~Met229 (Accession # Q80WY6) with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- TraitsFreeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Point8.5
- ApplicationsPositive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 184US$ 460US$ 920US$ 2760US$ 69000
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Primer Pairs
- Synthetic Polypeptides Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service
- Coating Buffer
Related products for research use of Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPB504Ra01Recombinant Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor Superfamily, Member 1B (TNFRSF1B): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAB504Ra01Polyclonal Antibody to Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor Superfamily, Member 1B (TNFRSF1B): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Monoclonal antibodyMAB504Ra21Monoclonal Antibody to Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor Superfamily, Member 1B (TNFRSF1B): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Sandwich ELISASEB504RaELISA Kit for Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor Superfamily, Member 1B (TNFRSF1B): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.