p53; LFS1; TRP53; Li-Fraumeni Syndrome; Cellular tumor antigen p53; Antigen NY-CO-13; Phosphoprotein p53; Tumor suppressor p53
- Product No.RPA928Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationNucleus, Mitochondrion, Cytoplasm, Endoplasmic reticulum lumen
- Predicted Molecular Mass33.3kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass34kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsGly108~Lys370 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 97%
- Isoelectric Point8.8
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 1g Ensure in stock; if not, free redo!
- FOB US$ 208.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 520.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 1,040.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 3,120.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 78,000.00 FREE TRIAL
- Quantity Add to Cart Distributors
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Gene sequencing
- Figure. SDS-PAGE
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Synthetic Polypeptides Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Analysis of p53 and miRNA expression after irradiation of glioblastoma cell linesPubMed: 23155233
- Therapeutic role of curcumin in oxidative DNA damage caused by formaldehydePubMed: 25761397
- Supplementation with Selenium yeast on the prooxidant–antioxidant activities and anti-tumor effects in breast tumor xenograft-bearing micePubMed: 26344777