p53; LFS1; TRP53; Li-Fraumeni Syndrome; Cellular tumor antigen p53; Antigen NY-CO-13; Phosphoprotein p53; Tumor suppressor p53
- Product No.RPA928Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationNucleus, Mitochondrion, Cytoplasm, Endoplasmic reticulum lumen
- Predicted Molecular Mass33.3kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass34kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsGly108~Lys370 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl,pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- TraitsFreeze-dried powder
- Purity> 97%
- Isoelectric Point8.8
- ApplicationsPositive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 208
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 520
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 1040
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 3120
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 78000
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Gene sequencing
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Primer Pairs
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Synthetic Polypeptides Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service
- Analysis of p53 and miRNA expression after irradiation of glioblastoma cell linesPubMed: 23155233
- Therapeutic role of curcumin in oxidative DNA damage caused by formaldehydePubMed: 25761397
- Supplementation with Selenium yeast on the prooxidant–antioxidant activities and anti-tumor effects in breast tumor xenograft-bearing micePubMed: 26344777
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPA928Hu01Recombinant Tumor Protein p53 (TP53): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA928Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Tumor Protein p53 (TP53): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Labelled antibodyLAA928Hu71Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Tumor Protein p53 (TP53): WB; IHC; ICC.
- Monoclonal antibodyMAA928Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Tumor Protein p53 (TP53): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Sandwich ELISASEA928HuELISA Kit for Tumor Protein p53 (TP53): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- Sandwich CLIASCA928HuCLIA Kit for Tumor Protein p53 (TP53): Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.
- Assay Kit DIY MaterialsKSA928Hu01ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Tumor Protein p53 (TP53): Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".