UGT1; GNT1; UGT1A; UDPGT; HUG-BR1; UGT1-1; Bilirubin-specific UDPGT isozyme 1; UDP-glucuronosyltransferase 1-1
- Product No.RPG920Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular Locationn/a
- Predicted Molecular Mass32.0kDa
- Accurate Molecular Massn/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsHis26~Gly276 (Accession # P22309) with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- TraitsFreeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Pointn/a
- ApplicationsSDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ US$ US$ US$ US$
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit Offer
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit Offer
- Protein Labeling Customized Service Offer
- Primer Pairs Offer
- Synthetic Polypeptides Customized Service Offer
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service Offer
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service Offer
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service Offer
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service Offer
- Buffer Offer
- Apiaceous Vegetable Consumption Decreases PhIP-Induced DNA Adducts and Increases Methylated PhIP Metabolites in the Urine Metabolome in RatsPubmed:25733458
- Apiaceous Vegetable Consumption Decreases PhIP-Induced DNA Adducts and Increases Methylated PhIP Metabolites in the Urine Metabolome in Rats1,2,5PubMed: 25733458
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPG920Hu01Recombinant UDP Glucuronosyltransferase 1 Family, Polypeptide A1 (UGT1A1): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAG920Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to UDP Glucuronosyltransferase 1 Family, Polypeptide A1 (UGT1A1): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Monoclonal antibodyMAG920Hu21Monoclonal Antibody to UDP Glucuronosyltransferase 1 Family, Polypeptide A1 (UGT1A1): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Sandwich ELISASEG920HuELISA Kit for UDP Glucuronosyltransferase 1 Family, Polypeptide A1 (UGT1A1): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection